WINNER CHOSEN -- Win Teddy KGB's STICK (PCE stick)

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Teddy, does a SGFX count? LA PAC-N10? Duo? (I no has a straight up PCE) Much NEC here, but sorely lacking sticks.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Teddy, does a SGFX count? LA PAC-N10? Duo? (I no has a straight up PCE) Much NEC here, but sorely lacking sticks.

"PCE" is kinda an all encompassing term for any of the JP systems. You clearly need to get your OBEY on more. ;)

That's a great looking stick that I've never seen. I'll pass on entry b/c it'd be covered in dust here, but just wanted to give props. Good stuff..

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
pleeeaaaase tell me I just scrape in to qualify? pretty sure i should by now!

anyway... count me in the draw if you'd like, was going to try and hunt something like this down in japan when i go to use on my duo :D yours looks great and would save me some luggage space haha

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'll join in, if that's allowed.

If necessary, I'll provide noodz of me with my beefcase.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
pleeeaaaase tell me I just scrape in to qualify? pretty sure i should by now!

anyway... count me in the draw if you'd like, was going to try and hunt something like this down in japan when i go to use on my duo :D yours looks great and would save me some luggage space haha

No prob. As long as you realize I'm only covering the first $15 USD for shipping. ;) Good luck!

Hey Teddy which sticks for the PCE did you prefer over this one?

The Micomsoft Xe-1 Pro HE is awesome, but it's shot up in price the last several months. Even on YAJ it's getting kinda nuts. It's light and compact, and it has a multi-tap built right into it so you can play your pals without the need of another multi-tap.

I personally have the Hori PCE stick. It's all metal/steel, built like a tank and is very stable. It uses a Sanwa JLF stick (I think) and buttons so it's pretty dope. But yeah, those are probably my 2 favorite "out of the box" sticks for PCE stuff.

I'll join in, if that's allowed.

If necessary, I'll provide noodz of me with my beefcase.

Yup. All good... just keep posting man! ;)

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
No prob. As long as you realize I'm only covering the first $15 USD for shipping. ;) Good luck!

The Micomsoft Xe-1 Pro HE is awesome, but it's shot up in price the last several months. Even on YAJ it's getting kinda nuts. It's light and compact, and it has a multi-tap built right into it so you can play your pals without the need of another multi-tap.

I personally have the Hori PCE stick. It's all metal/steel, built like a tank and is very stable. It uses a Sanwa JLF stick (I think) and buttons so it's pretty dope. But yeah, those are probably my 2 favorite "out of the box" sticks for PCE stuff.

Yup. All good... just keep posting man! ;)

Sweet thanks, I will eventually pick one up, so its nice to get the opinion of someone who has had multiple.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
First raffle I've posted interest in, I can't resist.

I do not own a PC Engine as yet, but I can guarantee that is going to change in the next month or so.

If that's not good enough I totally understand.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
You cheap bastard!
:keke:

LOL... last game I sent to Australia over a couple years ago cost more than $50. I guess at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Fuggit, I may just do free shipping wherever. :lolz:

Edit - OK, free Int'l. Yay.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Well, don't worry about it too much. I am sure I got this locked up.

No need for anyone else to enter. I had my horoscope read and they mentioned free stuff in my future.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Please don't enter me (LOL), but I just wanted to say that I got to play with Teddy's stick in person a couple of weeks ago and it was great. It was a real bummer coming home and having only my own stick to play with.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That's because you play with your little stick all the time.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
LOL... last game I sent to Australia over a couple years ago cost more than $50. I guess at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Fuggit, I may just do free shipping wherever. :lolz:

You're crazy, man!! You're crazy.

Anyone out of NA better go halfers with KGB.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Happy to cover all shipping costs to Aus.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Please don't enter me (LOL), but I just wanted to say that I got to play with Teddy's stick in person a couple of weeks ago and it was great. It was a real bummer coming home and having only my own stick to play with.

I'm guessing you both were sitting side-by-side in a 2 person leatherette couch purchased from costco. As this song came on while gripping each others sticks, the tension in the room undoubtedly elevated.