WINNER CHOSEN -- Win Teddy KGB's STICK (PCE stick)

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
The kids are back in school, work is taking my valuable time away from chat and the forums lately so what better way to cheer everyone up than another raffle?!?

Details: Boxed NEC PC Engine Turbo Stick - close to new old stock shape. I received this from my pal cdamm and since I already use a couple other sticks that I prefer over this one for my PCE fun, it's time to pay his generosity forward.

Shipping: I will pay USPS priority within the US. International pals, free First Class International with tracking!!! (eff u Todd) :keke:

Time: Entries will be taken up till 11:59PM Pacific Daylight Time on September 30th. Random drawing will be conducted on the 1st which will be recorded and posted.

Restrictions/Rules:

- You have to be an active 1+ year member with with at least 100 posts and 5+ feedback (nothing less than 100% positive).

- You must have a PCE to play this with (I may require winner to take a nood selfie with their system).

- If you already own this stick, do not enter.

- You must not have a track record of leaching for freebees - My discretion.

Finally I even though this is a really good looking stick I prefer this not to sit on a shelf so would be great if someone were to dump the box and play the hell out of this stick. I couldn't use it, it sat, and I felt guilty so it would be a shame if this just went somewhere else to sit. With that in mind, don't enter the raffle if you want a shelf queen. ;)

Good luck and post up if you'd like to enter!

Participants:

broken
synbiosfan
LV
Shroom
EG/DZ/RX
lantus
Adderall
NeoSneth
loopyeddie
das roker
SNKorSWM
NTM
ebinsugewa
Kiel
Neorebel
goombakid
TurboCro
Bubba996
KRiSX
barte
not sonic
F4U57
shadowkn55

AS1jWQ5.jpg

KG1OVNw.jpg

8cyKPt2.jpg

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Awesome gesture my man. Wish I had a PCE!

:cool:

You're on the hunt for one, that counts. Still a lot of time between now and the 30th too, but since you have an active WTB thread up for one, that's good enough for me, G.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'd like to be entered.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
You're on the hunt for one, that counts. Still a lot of time between now and the 30th too, but since you have an active WTB thread up for one, that's good enough for me, G.

While I appreciate that I'd much rather someone whos had the systems/games get it. Good luck guys!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Can I enter if one of my best friends owns a Turbo Duo? He has plenty of good games and he's good people, he'd play the shit out of this. I can take pics with the hardware. He's not a forum guy but I've bought things for him in here before. I understand if not possible as I know the goal is to share within the community, just asking in case you don't mind.

Replica X and DZ also are friends with him and can both vouch for this, I'm not making this up.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Nice giveaway, Jim! :buttrock:

I think I'm going to have to do something like this too, bandwagon jumping FTW! ;)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i gave this to teddy as a NOS item.

this is a cherry stick, guys. go get it.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Can I enter if one of my best friends owns a Turbo Duo? He has plenty of good games and he's good people, he'd play the shit out of this. I can take pics with the hardware. He's not a forum guy but I've bought things for him in here before. I understand if not possible as I know the goal is to share within the community, just asking in case you don't mind.

Replica X and DZ also are friends with him and can both vouch for this, I'm not making this up.

Anyone that's a pal of gordon is cool in my book. ;)

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
No PCE, but this raffle is awesome, good luck everyone! Good on you, Tedz.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Sweet! Dat 1+ year requirement doe :/

Good luck everyone.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Wow this stick looks freaking nice! Good luck guys! :buttrock:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Good shit Teddy! I reckon that stick is even more baller than the NES Advantage! Those Turbo sliders!!

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I came here for you're actual stick. I was disappointed. Actually quite selfish of you Teddy... :D

Nice of you to do this.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That looks sweet!

Good luck guys.