Windy Candy Cabs round trois! Wize fwom yowr gwave edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Blast cities that are in decent shape, sold here by guys that have set them up ready for use with decent parts and what have you, are selling them for 900 bucks, why should these cabs sell for more?

Also, if I were to buy one, do I have to go through the bullshit of windy shenanigans? I mean here we are in ZDTF and last time I checked this is how you got most of your clientele, so we don't need extra steps or anything like that. Last time I tried getting some from Lemony he tells me I have to go through you and when reached out to you, you told me I had to go through your website and when I go to your website I have to file all kinds of info, WTF?! I just decided not to deal with it altogether and it's been bothering me ever since.

I'm not saying you're a bad member but I'm telling you; ZDTF man, that's where it starts and that's where it stays, food for thought.

STOP POISONING THIS SALES THREAD

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Last time I tried getting some from Lemony he tells me I have to go through you and when reached out to you, you told me I had to go through your website and when I go to your website I have to file all kinds of info, WTF?! I just decided not to deal with it altogether and it's been bothering me ever since.

Hey EG.

Part of the reason that I referred you back to Cdamm and Windy is because Chris here had put in an order for a TON of harnesses from me I don't want to leach customers from Windy. It's not good business. Besides, I rarely have the stuff on hand, so rather than have you wait a week+ for parts to come in, for me to make them, then send them back to you being able to hit his store front, buy it and have it shipped in a fraction of the time is more convenient for you (and for me. Making 30+ harnesses by hand SHREDS my fingers, make no mistake, the last half of the batch usually has a few drops of my sweat and blood on them).

I agree that it started here, but in order for Windy Gaming to grow, it can't stay just in this forum, or be run from just here. Chris has threads in other forums as well, but maintains The Neo forum as his base of operations. This is his home.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I think EG's point is maybe this thread belongs in the off-site commerce section, as it's not a pm & pp gift thing anymore. This makes sense. WindyGaming offers competitive prices and excellent customer service, but at this point it's a business and probably doesn't belong in ZDTF . ( unless you wanna offer an NG bromance discount :lolz: )

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I think EG's point is maybe this thread belongs in the off-site commerce section, as it's not a pm & pp gift thing anymore. This makes sense. WindyGaming offers competitive prices and excellent customer service, but at this point it's a business and probably doesn't belong in ZDTF . ( unless you wanna offer an NG bromance discount :lolz: )

which i do for the cabs. the cabs thing i do via pm and paypal. he only brought up the site because thats where i directed him for something i don't advertise here at all. i think he assumed the cabs needed to be done through the site.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Don't need the drama, you people do what you want.

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
No troll. I just wanna know why you changed your avatar. It's a lot more fitting I suppose.

And I want one of those Segas. Guess I'm gonna have to hook all the way to Chicago. I might show up a little prolapsed.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
FWIW, If codecranks assessment of EG's post is on point, I guess I tend to agree with the point he was making, but, I will also say that cdamm does still absolutely recognize the community when doing deals. I just had a buddy (and neo member) who grabbed 2 blasts from Chris last week - one went wonky like a day after the guy got it home. Chris is taking care of it like a pro. There aren't many places...or even forum members, who are going to do that with old arcade stock. More to the point - shops aren't going to do that, but a good community member like Chris, is.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
I guarantee everything- hell if something goes wrong i tend to kill myself to make it right.

Quoted for truth. I can definitely attest to that.

FWIW, If codecranks assessment of EG's post is on point, I guess I tend to agree with the point he was making, but, I will also say that cdamm does still absolutely recognize the community when doing deals. I just had a buddy (and neo member) who grabbed 2 blasts from Chris last week - one went wonky like a day after the guy got it home. Chris is taking care of it like a pro. There aren't many places...or even forum members, who are going to do that with old arcade stock. More to the point - shops aren't going to do that, but a good community member like Chris, is.

Couldn't have said it better.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
well shit then. maybe you guys are right and windy grew a little to big for the old zdtf.

This thread has gone to hell, so i'll try it again in the off site commerce side tomorrow and for future windy stuffs. Fwiw- please pm me with any concerns if you guys have any before derailing my thread (this is certainly not aimed at all of you). I can take criticism and i welcome advice- just poisoning for the sake of poisoning is the tough pill to swallow. If you feel wronged in some way, then i get it. but for simple things, just talk to me.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Don't need the drama, you people do what you want.

dude ? this is your game, why are you re-canting your words ?

1) Chris has a good off forum business model, yeah I wish a blast wasn't 950$ , people in the know are aware that they cost 100$ from ops n JP, but the import business is messy, Fuck... I bent over twice for ken, Chris cut me quite a discount compared to his prices. so I wish him the best.
2) This is EG's sub forum, plain and simple. Quite frankly if you can't agree with him you should have the common decency to bow out. I would have never found my way here had zdtf not existed, so you know you're forever grateful for it. :P

you 2 find a way to balance the universe, this disturbance in the force is causing great pains to my ball sac, whose's serenity is always a valid yard stick for what's right and wrong.

ps. I need to stop drinking on week nights,

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
i wish they cost $100 from the ops. if they did, my prices would be significantly better. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.