Will you participate in the Samurai Shodown V Special recall?

Will you participate in the Samurai Shodown V Special recall?

• Yes I am sending mine in to be "fixed".

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No I am keeping mine as is.

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

tbogard99

New Challenger
What will you do? I am going to keep mine as is and hope for a new uni-bios to fix and unlock the true MVS version.

omnedon

Astra Superstar
I'm hoping for an answer from Raz, while there is still time. If there is not time, I will likely hold onto it.

I feel 'lucky'.

Either I will end up being a lucky one with FULL fatalities (with Uni Bios 1.x) or I will have an uber rare 'broken' cart. :annoyed:

Steps are being taken right now here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19 to maybe get this settled while there is still time to decide. Some forum members are using pocket funds for this effort, so if you feel you will benefit, you may want to help with the express ship costs involved.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'm not really sure yet, but I'm leaning toward keeping it. If I send it off, it'll be tough to get a copy like that back, plus I don't know what kind of "fix" SNKP plans to do to it, or what damage might be done to the cartridge. If I don't send it off, and it turns out that the fix really was the best option, I guess I'll just sell mine off and buy the fixed version from the Neo Store.