Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
fucking slashchat nazis

You've been in there. It's pretty lax. I think Jass is the only one who's been given the boot, at least permanently. The stoner stories aside, I think the animal mutilation + the shipping fiasco with Lemony is what sealed his fate in there.

Whatever. I have little time for chat now too... sad trombone.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You've been in there. It's pretty lax. I think Jass is the only one who's been given the boot, at least permanently. The stoner stories aside, I think the animal mutilation + the shipping fiasco with Lemony is what sealed his fate in there.

:rolleyes:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I think we're approaching critical mass, just need a hail mary

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I've not talked about the shipping fiasco out of respect to Jassin since it happened. He asked me to not talk about it and I really haven't. But yes, it was very public (in chat) and yes, DK pressured him into forgiving the money owed, not just for the method of shipping, but for multiple reasons (which I will keep to myself out of respect to the previously stated gentleman's agreement).

it was a big mess, a lapse in judgement in both mine and Jassins part for more than one reason that was blown to monstrous proportions.

I have stayed out of this (beyond being a casual spectator) for the most part, and like whisper, I'd like to remain out of this. I'm having too much fun actually playing games to get sucked into this slow motion boil-over (too slow to be a melt down).

And no I do not use the transformer to this day. It works, but I have replaced the Naomi amp + transformer with a more elegant solution.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
neo_moe:
Guys, you need to lay of Jassin...we all did dumb things when we were 13...

Everyone else
he's not 13...

neo_moe:
*barfing (in confusion and terror)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Lem says "My name is Wes and I ain't in this mess."

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
animal mutilation?

I thought he just shot some squirrels? not my thing, I shot a chipmunk when I was young and it made me bawl what with the weird noises and twitching. had to make my brother put it down.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I've never even seen a chipmunk except on Disney cartoons =/. Nothing but squirrels where I lived.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I shot a chipmunk when I was young and it made me bawl

Then you have a soul.

12-gauging a squirrel because you were bored with shooting them with pellets is a completely different story... and my only real reason to dislike Jass.

Marek

Banned
Then you have a soul.

12-gauging a squirrel because you were bored with shooting them with pellets is a completely different story... and my only real reason to dislike Jass.

I indiscriminately slaughtered a couple seagulls this summer.

I felt bad.. But still hate seagulls. Its confusing.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
as a kid me and my friend often went out to woods to shoot some birds with an air rifle. until one day I actually hit one. Poor fucker sort of jumped, tried to fly for a bit and then fell down. I felt horrible, buried it and never fired a shot again.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
You know, TeddyKGB's avatar is strangely hypnotic if you stare at it for a while. Looks like he's riding an invisible horse.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
You know, TeddyKGB's avatar is strangely hypnotic if you stare at it for a while. Looks like he's riding an invisible horse.

;)

Edit - skip to 1:38. Guess the imbedded link with the correct time stamp no worky.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
neo_moe:
Guys, you need to lay of Jassin...we all did dumb things when we were 13...

Everyone else
he's not 13...

neo_moe:
*barfing (in confusion and terror)

Funny you should use the number 13... Because thats how old I was when I (shot squirrels) did it.
Oh, for thos of you who don't know I am now 36... So we are talking about 23 years ago.

I don't know about the childhoods of everyone here, but I'll give you some background about mine.
I came from a small town in Vermont, everyone owned at least one gun and everyone hunted (often times illegally out of season but thats another story for another time).

It was such a thing, my local High School actually announced over the PA system every morning during deer season which students had bagged one, and how many points (antlers for you non hunters) it was.
As I got older I grew tired of hunting, I don't have a moral objection to it mind you, I just didn't find it very much fun (its really a lot of sitting still and waiting in a tree stand).
I've never attempted to "justify" the squirrel shooting, I don't think it really can be other than to say I was young... Board... In possession of a firearm.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Fuck boots/mvs-fake with shockbox and printed inserts and people who buy/endorse them.

You're the cancer of the Neo scene. Please eat shit and die, kthxbye.

:D :D

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
The fact that you're reflecting upon it now and able to look back as to why you did it and still show no signs of remorse says a lot about your moral character. You took somethings life and your only answer was because you were bored. That's a sad state to be in, in my opinion.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
On a lighter note... Check out the chew toy I just picked up for my dog.

IMG_20141028_162622.jpg

P.S. I also just noticed this thread is currently at over 16,000 views. For all of you who claimed this thread was too drama free for the War Room, you sure can't stop reading it.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member

All well documented that you said you necked the monitor. Just a perfect example of you backpedaling as you never could keep a story straight and never ask for advice. You just impulse on everything.

So many of us have told you to grow some skin and stop posting stupid shit that brings ppl out to flame you. Yet all you think is ppl are ganging up on you or questioning your fucking "manhood". It has been a repetitive circle of it and you choose to ignore it or can't comprehend it.

A good example of your IMPULSE bullshit and stupid posts:

09-29-2014, 09:52 AM
CPS2 Multi Game Cartridge Thread Started

09-29-2014, 11:42 PM
You will need an A-board and a B-board to install the daughter boards onto. You will need an already suicided pcb for it to work. And yes it will work on any region pcb as the region is controlled by the roms you load up not the hardware itself.

09-30-2014, 10:51 AM
Please add me to the list for 1!

10-25-2014, 04:11 AM
I can understand not wanting to support people killing perfectly good original boards, but this information is coming too late. I suspect my battery will suddenly "die" the day I am able to buy a kit.

A perfect example of YOU IMPULSE BUYING.

A perfect example of YOU BLAMING OTHERS for your OWN ACTIONS.

Look at the damn dates Jassin, seriously.

Mitsu and Darksoft had worked on 2 prior projects before this and were extremely popular on this forum. They have been a team for over a year now.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Yea I read all that, so I then PM'd Mitsu just to confirm everything... I posted the exact response I received without alteration (I already posted it once I'm not doing it again).
He made no mention of suicide being required, I even asked "should I get a suicided B board" to which he only said "get the cheapest a/b combo you can find".
I thought I had done pretty well in that department... Until DS corrected a few other members who were under the same impression as I. Then it sunk in that for this to work I would have to destroy the b-board. I didn't get this to kill it, I do feel bad that I'm going to... But make no mistake, I WILL DESTROY IT!

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Jassin is more pathetic than Maskismo was, I think.

How in the hell is that possible.

That's not a question.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Jassin is more pathetic than Maskismo was, I think.

How in the hell is that possible.

That's not a question.

JJJ__RRRR___OOO__BBAALLSS!!

How you doing pal? I see you're back... Anyway, I like to add... i LIKED Makismo...

Sure... people have got the hate face on for him... but honestly, he made life fun around here...

xROTx

PS. I also realise Makismo was batshit crazee... I aint dumb enough to say otherwise...

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Has anyone considered that this troll hat is doing just that, trolling for the sake of gaining some sort of attention? even if it is negative, clearly he posts nonsensical and idiotic posts just for the sake of getting a rise out of someone and they can, in turn, acknowledge his existence by saying things like "man up pussy" etc.

I'd go the whisp and LV route and just ignore him, he's only as irritating as you let him be.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
JJJ__RRRR___OOO__BBAALLSS!!

How you doing pal? I see you're back... Anyway, I like to add... i LIKED Makismo...

Sure... people have got the hate face on for him... but honestly, he made life fun around here...

xROTx

PS. I also realise Makismo was batshit crazee... I aint dumb enough to say otherwise...
I came back for YOU Rot. *seductive eyelash batting*

No, I liked Makismo better than this retard, too. They were both attention whores who got off on threads that focused on how sad they were, as the next thread, here, points out, more the idea, that's what reminded me of the ol' boy.
Has anyone considered that this troll hat is doing just that, trolling for the sake of gaining some sort of attention? even if it is negative, clearly he posts nonsensical and idiotic posts just for the sake of getting a rise out of someone and they can, in turn, acknowledge his existence by saying things like "man up pussy" etc.

I'd go the whisp and LV route and just ignore him, he's only as irritating as you let him be.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

Gregn syndrome.

He obviously likes the attention and arguing, otherwise he would just log out and not post anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.