Why is Arcade Central hidden unless you log in?

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I can understand the marketplace, but I'm a little confused about the arcade discussion section of NG? :scratch:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
to make EG cry (and break the rules) when he gets himself banned...

Spoiler:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
to make EG cry (and break the rules) when he gets himself banned...

Spoiler:
That is true power then. To make this place shape around my ventures, you can always count on me breaking the rules, always! I'm also flattered you plebs talk about me left and right, I love it! Look at doucherider, he's even ready to jump in on the drone wagon with forgettable drone # 1 AKA xsq.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
That is true power then. To make this place shape around my ventures, you can always count on me breaking the rules, always! I'm also flattered you plebs talk about me left and right, I love it! Look at doucherider, he's even ready to jump in on the drone wagon with forgettable drone # 1 AKA xsq.

What are you doing in this thread? No ROMS here for you.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Guys, please, this is not the War Room. Don't take your fights outside.

ResO, I'm not sure but I think it got set this way to prevent leeching.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
That is true power then. To make this place shape around my ventures, you can always count on me breaking the rules, always!
I was just cracking a joke.
Good reply, too.
Hope you enjoyed the video.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Interesting. Possibly before there was a Zelda Doll Forum?

Yup, people started making deals there so it got switched to being viewable by logged in members only to keep random strangers from leeching the good stuff.

Maybe we could switch it back, I'll have a look at it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm thinking you could, being there is like visiting Antarctica. Supplies twice a year.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
When i browse these forums on my phone the whole "general" and "systems" section dont appear alot of the times. Well they show but i have to click on it to expand it.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

You are fucking delusional.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
To make this place shape around my ventures, you can always count on me breaking the rules, always!

And you had the nerve to give me shit in my thread? Of course you did. Of course it's ok w/ you, for YOU and no one else, to skirt rules.

Classic narcissist. Go watch some Lex Luger tapes while your are on forum break.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder, characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others.[1]

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'm sure he's somewhere sulking and claiming this came out of no where.

I told him his leash was short.

Either he comes back with his cock between his legs or we get another raging screed over 20 posts.

Find out.. in 6 days.