Why are we all up so late?

G

gokusama26

Huh? I know I should sleep at night, instead of some night/some day, but I never do. It's: stay up till 3 on Neo-Geo.com, go to bed at 3:30, sleep till 2, go to work, get home, repeat. Doesn't anyone here have school or work they need to be awake to attend? My news (to be OnT) is that Aruze AND, that's a big and, SNK killed the NGPC. bad marketing didn't get a large market share, so Aruze killed it.
smile.gif
I solved the Mystery. Now I need sleep. I'm rambling.

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited October 12, 2000).]

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I hear ya man I'm going to bed to, I got class at noon. I'm in college and I don't work so my parents just pay for college and expect good grades which is easy as hell for me. I only have class on Tuesday and Thursday so I usually just stay up all night. Thats my reason
smile.gif

G

gokusama26

Same here, but without the college part. Not yet anyway. As long as you have an excuse, that's cool. I just quit my job tonight because my manager was a complete cock(not just a dick!). He kept yelling at me to work faster (ex. c'mon slow! OVER AND OVER about 10 times a minute!)while he stood there and did nothing. Then made jokes about me having sex with the fat manager. Including tips on how to mount a mountain. Tip#1: wear cleats to climb those hills. Tip#2: get a winch to pry them cheeks apart. It took all my strength not to put the knife I was holding right through his neck. I'm calling his boss tomorrow, and my other boss first, to see about getting my job back, and him fired. I shouldn't have to put up with that crap at work, even if it's just Sonic fast food. Hey Lee, Burn in hell!

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited October 12, 2000).]

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I have university classes and work, but I never spend that long at uni. any one day, and I somehow manage to tear myself away from my work to go on the internet like right at this moment, or to do something else, then have to stay up late to get it done anyway, and inevitably check back on what's going on on-line. Plus I hardly sleep much. So that's my story. Interesting, no?

JRock917

, ,
hey Neo Bomber Man, if you can keep a schedule like that I respect you; seems like you would have to wear a hat to keep from pulling out your hair though. And sure enough, there is so much good stuff going on this site its worth staying up late sometimes just to try to catch it all. Gokusama26, that deal with your boss really sucks; if my boss said that kindof shit (and was meaning it too) he/she might end up in court for harrassment. I mean, I dont think a person should drag another person to court for just any reason (like spilled hot coffee), but that kindof stuff just cant be allowed to go on, because it wont stop on its own. I hope you can get that guy's ass hanged.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Just came back from a workout at UMCP recreational center. Nothing beats bashing punching bag
smile.gif
I really have bad sleping habits. Either I am studying, which I rarely do, going out, or just hanging in my apartment doing unconstructive things...

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
two words why I am up all the time

Primary Pager

*Beep* SMTP Mail is not being sent outbound.

get up, check the servers, find the problem go back to bed

*Beep* DNS changes have not been implemented for server X

Get up, Check the change, make a phone call, go back to bed

*Beep* Service down on server X

Get up, start the service, go back to bed

*Beep* and so one

at least it is only 1 week every 2 months, I usally play my Geo in the Down time (waiting for the information store to shut down, waiting for someone to call me back, etc)

oh well I love doing it, it just keeps me up a little bit.

B

back by popular demand

Why? because you guys are losers.

We're shocked you guys didn't figure that one out yourselves. Only no life losers like yourselves stay up after hours pretending to have friends with other online losers. "ooohhh lets post some funny stuff so other losers will like me"

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Hmmn, your posting here, and your up late... guess your just as much of a looser as the rest of us.

G

gokusama26

Ok, "BBPD" (dion!) Up until I quit, I worked the night shift. It paid more and there was less work to do, you can kiss my hairy white butt. What do you do for a living? Rip people off?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Hmm I just realized, when I wrote "work" I didn't mean it as a job, just school work (now done 100% @Home though), other work I get paid for but that I mostly do at my own pace, on-line trading, web site building and some other things. Well it all still takes up time. Then there are private/other non-university-related courses I busy myself with. Well now, have I killed the great interest?

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
NGF/DION WROTE: <<Why? because you guys are losers.
We're shocked you guys didn't figure that one out yourselves. Only no life losers like yourselves stay up after hours pretending to have friends with other online losers. "ooohhh lets post some funny stuff so other losers will like me">>

Man, i cant believe you would risk your whole phony operation by posting your professional attitude on a popular forum.

Why do even bother posting here if there are actual Neo fans who you have ripped on the same forum?
Oh i guess you have nuthin to hide but only justify.

Oh lord what an insane KOF2000 auction!(reserve of $2000!?!?!)
After you just been made a fool with the ended auction, you actually decided to repost the auction and pay for free shipping if the reserve of $2000??? (nice unslick move)
So i guess the first auction didnt make you look stupid enough eh?
Dam! even NCS posted the sick auction on their site.

Nice rigged ebay feedbacks too.

Embarassing.

I

Iori

I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD. I'LL SLEEP BETTER WHEN DION'S DEAD. LOL

Dion-met Chris on Springer