• Big Mac

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Kosher Mr. Bojangles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I dont like either but if we must go to one we usuallly pick McDonalds because the fries and happy meals for the kids. If so I either get a fish o fish or chicken sandwich.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
2 cheese burger meal @ McD minus catsup mustard + special sauce shredded lettuce.

Fuck sesame seed buns!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Not a fan of either but I don't like Big Macs. At least with a Whopper you can customize your order more. As far as fries, I tried some from McD's awhile ago and to me, they aren't as good as they used to be. Popeye's Cajun Fries and Carl's Jr. Crisscut fries are the bomb ;)

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Whopper all the way, but yeah, BK fries are trash.

Anyone else got a Dickeys BBQ pit? Their waffle fries are dank.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Arby’s crinkle cut fries are legit too.

Never heard of those.

PA and DE Arby’s have straight fries, curly fries, and the top shelf of all fast food starch...(now that Popeye’s has done away with Dirty Rice)...
The Potato Cake.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Never heard of those.

PA and DE Arby’s have straight fries, curly fries, and the top shelf of all fast food starch...(now that Popeye’s has done away with Dirty Rice)...
The Potato Cake.

Whoops, I meant the curly fries. Been a few years since I went to one.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I personally like em both but gotta go with the Big Mac, plus McDonald’s fries, such a great combination

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Had BK last night, got the $20 family deal. 2 whoppers, 2 chicken sandwich, 2 double cheeseburger, 4 fries, 2 10piece nuggets, & 4 drinks. I dont know because its been so long but the fires were actually decent.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Had BK last night, got the $20 family deal. 2 whoppers, 2 chicken sandwich, 2 double cheeseburger, 4 fries, 2 10piece nuggets, & 4 drinks. I dont know because its been so long but the fires were actually decent.

This made me laugh because I know some fat guy ordered that for himself and probably cried while eating

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Lol what? You're crazy.
He MEANT to say "a Royale with Cheese."

This made me laugh because I know some fat guy ordered that for himself and probably cried while eating
Back when I worked at Gamestop I had a co-worker who was a really big dude, i.e. about 6'5" and I dunno, 320 or so. He ate one meal per day. So we'd go to BK and he'd order two double cheeseburgers, two chicken sandwiches, and two orders of fries and polish it all off in 15 minutes. It was impressive and frightening at the same time.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
He MEANT to say "a Royale with Cheese."

Back when I worked at Gamestop I had a co-worker who was a really big dude, i.e. about 6'5" and I dunno, 320 or so. He ate one meal per day. So we'd go to BK and he'd order two double cheeseburgers, two chicken sandwiches, and two orders of fries and polish it all off in 15 minutes. It was impressive and frightening at the same time.

But did he cry and hate himself while eating? This is the important part

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
They do it's 汉堡王 literally Burger King. But nowhere near as popular as Maccas and KFC.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
What's a Whopper called in France?
It's called a Royale. Or a Royale with Cheese. it's because they have the metric system.

In response to the OP, I prefer a Whopper to a Big Mac. And it's better if you add beetroot to it.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's called a Royale. Or a Royale with Cheese. it's because they have the metric system.

In response to the OP, I prefer a Whopper to a Big Mac. And it's better if you add beetroot to it.

By your logic we should call it the royale then because we have the metric system? What the fuck are you on about.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member

No a Quarter Pounder with cheese is a Royale with cheese, due to the metric system.

Vincent Vega said he didn't go to BK in France... so the question still stands...

... what do they call a Whopper in France?

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Sorry guys I don't feel like watching Pulp Fiction today but thanks for trying.