Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Why only two choices? Trump or Hillary? I am voting Ron Johnson, I am not taking part in this retard fest.

Famicommander's going to tell you why Ron Johnson is a bad guy too in a minute.

Edit: dammit, wasn't quick enough

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So Hilary Clinton is supposedly besieged by all sorts of health issues.
Or maybe the muckrakers realized that they couldn't convince people that she was born in Kenya.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
So Hilary Clinton is supposedly besieged by all sorts of health issues.
Or maybe the muckrakers realized that they couldn't convince people that she was born in Kenya.

You could always ask the guy that leaked her medical records....oh wait...

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

What's Trump's K/D ratio?

He won't release his gamertag.

Sometimes...memes just create themselves...

hillary-clinton-holding-donuts-with-chloe-moretz-large-hole-small-hole.jpg

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm not voting for either. It's basically a pick your poison. They are both going to be complete shit, so I refuse to vote for either. The who you gonna vote for now mentality, is why we are in this situation now. I'm not going to vote for one or the other now, just because they are all there is to choose from.

My prediction is the 2016 election will be based solely of candidates who compete in a Survivor style reality T.V. show, with a winner takes all 4 year presidency.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
^Not a bad idea, though I think it would be more rewarding having the two presidential candidates go at it, and with the VP candidates as strikers, in a nice classic early era (pre-run button button mash play bullshit) Mortal Kombat (1 & 2) type battle. Whoever gives the Fatality wins.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm not voting for either. It's basically a pick your poison. They are both going to be complete shit, so I refuse to vote for either. The who you gonna vote for now mentality, is why we are in this situation now. I'm not going to vote for one or the other now, just because they are all there is to choose from.

My prediction is the 2016 election will be based solely of candidates who compete in a Survivor style reality T.V. show, with a winner takes all 4 year presidency.

One is entirely worse on a whole other level though. I'd rather pick the dumbass loudmouth over the evil one any day.