Who owns a driving board? I need your help...willing to give you beer money :)

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Here's the deal...I got my driving games booted as I was able to find a driving I/O board, but it came with no wiring harnesses.

I have the pinout as to where to plug the wheel and pedals into the front of the board, but no schematic exists to tell me what pins are used for what on the 34 and 32 pin connectors on the I/O board itself.

If someone has a working driving pcb, I need photos of the harnesses at both ends, so I can visually create a pinout for connecting a wheel and pedal set up to the board.

I'll give you beer money, and I'll make a comprehensive schematic for everyone's future use.

Otherwise it'll literally be testing 66 individual pins to find the correct signals...which sounds horrible lol

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I scanned this a long time ago, schematics are in the back with the connectors you ask for.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...sted-too-56K&p=1561331&viewfull=1#post1561331

Man I wish it was that easy. My I/O board has no plastic connectors. Or wires lol. So while the schematic tells me what pins would go into what areas in the JST plastic housings, I have to bypass completely and go directly into the dual row connectors on the JAMMA board itself

Someone sent me photos of their wiring harness and I’ve been making a color map from that. Granted some colors occur more than once so I will have to do some guess work and make changes.

Had i gotten the I/O board with the JST connectors and wiring I could have done it in an hour. But I’m lucky enough to have found the right board in the first place for super cheap

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I remember when I was being offered Hyper boards for $35 way way back in bulk but declined due to shipping. Ultimately only bought two NOS

On another note wonder if Waseem ever got that beast buster cab going:)

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I remember when I was being offered Hyper boards for $35 way way back in bulk but declined due to shipping. Ultimately only bought two NOS

On another note wonder if Waseem ever got that beast buster cab going:)

Lol kinda hard to repair arcade stuff from the pen. That was Bibliophile right? Don't think they let you have cabs in jail lol

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Lol kinda hard to repair arcade stuff from the pen. That was Bibliophile right? Don't think they let you have cabs in jail lol

Someone playing cheek busters waking nightmare with him