Who lives in Arizona??

Nates78

n00b
I am getting back into Neo Geo and looking for people in Arizona to game with.
I am in Chandler so Phoenix area would be good but, I will drive to Tuscon also. Who lives in AZ. ?
Nate

SNK-Jorge

n00b
I live in Mesa. I play mostly fighting games and am really into SNK fighters. I play Breakers Revenge, KOF, Sam Sho, Real Bout, MOTW etc. I also play a lot of Capcom fighters and some Guilty Gear as well.

Nates78

n00b
What's up Jorge

I enjoy all games but, I don't have many games collected yet again. I sold all my Neo Geo stuff back in 2002 due to money needs. Let me know if your up to gaming sometime? I saw your post from before but, It was last posted in 2005 so I just started another one.
Anyway fighting games I have. Last Blade 1 & 2, SS 1, and Matrimalee. Not many in the fighting scene yet. I am still working on growing my collection though.
Nate

SNK-Jorge

n00b
Yeah I pretty much own all the fighting games for the MVS minus small stuff and the occasional rare gem, (Waku Waku 7). We should definitely play sometime. I have the last version of many games and not the earlier ones, so I have FF special, but not ff2 or ff1. I have Real Bout Special and 2 but not Real Bout 1. Same with Sam Sho, I have Sam Sho 4, but not 1,2,3. All this stuff wil eventually get collected though, as only having Last Blade 2 is not acceptable. I also want to own all the KOF games and as it stands I only have 96,98 and 2003. I am getting 2002 pretty soon here though.

aria

Former Moderator
There are a couple of other regular members (not me), at least one in Tuscon.

Nates78

n00b
Nice collection

Jorge,
You have a nice collection man. I personally want only AES in my collection. I thought about getting a home MVS or a cab but, then I just decided I want everything for the home system. The games that were never made on AES I will have converted so I can have everything AES. I know it will be expensive but, I shall have a good collection in a couple of years. As soon as Jeff gets back from vacation he is going to mod my Neo for me. Let me know when you want to kick my butt at some games.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
"who lives in Arizona?"

cactus2s.jpg

and who doesn't live in Arizona?

501132175_08bc8e58a9.jpg

lol...

Last edited:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
I'm still here but in N phx/deervalley area

nonegeo

n00b
I am getting back into Neo Geo and looking for people in Arizona to game with.
I am in Chandler so Phoenix area would be good but, I will drive to Tuscon also. Who lives in AZ. ?
Nate

Please tell me you still live in Chandler?

nonegeo

n00b
He hasn’t logged in since 2015, so don’t hold your breath for a response.

Since I'm new i can't check the last reply, but hey someone might see this that lives in the area. Worth a shot!