Who is the one character you always choose in KOF?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
K' when available, Ryo when not.

bigapple3am

Quiz Detective
I'm so familiar with Terry that he provides a great foundation to try out and compare different games. Plus he's awesome!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Kyo, Iori, followed by Robert, as my anchor...Stefan can attest to this.

Jon

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Andy and Takuma all day.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Kyo, Iori, followed by Robert, as my anchor...Stefan can attest to this.

Except for '94. ;)

The closest mix I have to a default trio for 1P & versus matches is Ryo, Andy, & King. 2000-onward depends if Vanessa, Shermie, & Kula are playable.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I always choose Geese Howard (if he is available) After that, Rugal (again, in the KOF games where he is available).
After that, Robert, Takuma, Ryo, Terry, Kyo. Because they have fireballs/ ground waves, and flying kick special moves. Their dragon punch moves aren't very good.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hello friends, this thread is about the one (1) character you always choose. Not two nor three.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Hello friends, this thread is about the one (1) character you always choose. Not two nor three.
I don't have one character that I always choose. But Geese is one of two characters I would always choose, if he were available in every KOF game. Not all characters are selectable in every KOF game. So your thread limits it to characters that are selectable in all 10 Neo Geo KOF games, if the reasonable assumption is being made that we are playing all 10 games.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't have one character that I always choose. But Geese is one of two characters I would always choose, if he were available in every KOF game. Not all characters are selectable in every KOF game. So your thread limits it to characters that are selectable in all 10 Neo Geo KOF games, if the reasonable assumption is being made that we are playing all 10 games.

Athena, Ralf, Clark, Kyo, Ryo, and Terry disagree.

adeneo

n00b

a6015c43d0666c7af8ec6adfebe4db0f.jpg

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Surprised there haven’t been more grapplers picked.

Goro Daimon is my go to pick and usually my anchor.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Oswald, unless XI...then; MotW Terry super cancels all day long.

My heart will never mend over Rick S. being excluded from 2-D KoF. And no-Vanessa doesn’t count. She’s like bringing a toothpick to a pencil fight.