Which would you buy sell 1st?

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Complete snk mvs authentic minty loose shooters collection with shock box

Complete ngdev aes authentic minty loose shooters collection with manuals

I have not been able to decide what I want most, sitting on my shelf, untouched for the next 10 years. There can only be 1

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Erm... pick which ones you do and don't like from BOTH collections... keep what you like... sell what you don't.

Keep NeoXYX - sell Sonic Wings 3... Keep Last resort - sell Last Hope... etc.

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Erm... pick which ones you do and don't like from BOTH collections... keep what you like... sell what you don't.

Keep NeoXYX - sell Sonic Wings 3... Keep Last resort - sell Last Hope... etc.

Right but that would be my compete collection of favorite shooters not ngdevs or snks collection.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
What lolz? So far there's nothing remotely lollerriffic about any of this...I think it's time for you to fade away...

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
What lolz? So far there's nothing remotely lollerriffic about any of this...I think it's time for you to fade away...

So close electric guitar, so close. Maybe and I do mean maybe if you would have used the words "I knows" instead of "I thinks" I would have Listened and bounced for another couple of years with all my stuffs in hopes of a different scene, groupo of gente, which I thinks about doing oftens. But you so far have kepts on entertaining and educating me enough to feel that I should give you back Sometin. I might leave for a couple years and come back for my 100th post with a surprise!