Which Metal Slug is your favorite?

Which Metal Slug is your favorite?

• Total voters

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Surely that means that MS2 is the best in the series? How can MS3 be better if you enjoy MS2 more? Strange logic :)

I'm a scrub and I never managed to 1CC MS3. But that's because I'm bad, not because the game is too hard or anything. That's why I personally enjoy more MS2 (which I can 1CC without too many issues unless I'm playing really bad) but regard MS3 the best. MS3 is just epic. Just not the game for me.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
While I voted MS1, because that's the one I've been playing since I was young, I do not really have a favorite one. I sometimes have the urge to play 1, 2, X, 3 and even 4 and 5. I like them all, and enjoy the uniqueness that each one offers. MS is my most loved videogame series, over Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Street Fighter, etc.

Regards.

Missile

Another Striker
I don't understand your logic. MSX reminds you of what 2 could've been, you think MS2 has appalling slowdown and you feel MSX should've been "MS2 Fixed." Yet you still prefer MS2?

Because it makes me sad, I haven't played it enough to enjoy it more than MS2. Emotion overrides logic.

I feel the same way. I wish MSX was just MS2.1 with only the slowdown fix. But SNK felt obligated to turn the fix into a new game, so made a whole bunch of changes for the sake of change. All for the worst.

I hate MS2's slowdown, but still prefer it over MSX.

Welcome brother :buttrock:

It's just all them fuckers in denial, they like MS2 'cause it's friendly...yay! Hurray, I can play Metal Slug...deerrrp.

All Metal Slug games are friendly and fun. I don't feel that elitist when I'm riding a camel with a machine gun.

Had MS2 never come out and MSX come out instead all these fanboys would be swearing by it.

Fixed :"Had MS2 never come out and MSX come out instead, people who enjoy games would like that game more."

Calm down Turrican :)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I feel the same way. I wish MSX was just MS2.1 with only the slowdown fix. But SNK felt obligated to turn the fix into a new game, so made a whole bunch of changes for the sake of change. All for the worst.
How can you hate mummy dogs?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Does anyone like Metal Slug XX? I just played the 360 demo and thought it seemed ok...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Eternally X>2

XX is awesome, I like 6, 7 (even thought it's a pixel count mess) and XX 'cause it's the better 7.

Calm down Turrican :)

I said "swearing by" mofo! I'll calm down when I damn well please...now, pass me the god damn machine gun, it's time to shoot noobsters going slo-mo on that MS2 bus...

Last edited:

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
1 will always be special to me, because it is the one that really hooked me on the neo. But I have always had a copy of x in some form, and that is probably the one I played the most. I love the combat school in x for the PlayStation, I can talk to that chick all day.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I will always prefer 1 as they had it at my Uni in the rec room just after it was released. Fond memories of playing it when I should have been at lectures

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Last edited: