Where's the Beef's HBD thread for lolifox?

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Who is this beef?!? Isn't old the guy who did a private youtube video coming out like he was Hoke Hogan flexing his 13inch python's saying he was gonna lay down the hammer on some user. If I remember was some azn guy with a shaved head that did a hundred hand slap with some mean karate sound's in his video.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Who is this beef?!? Isn't old the guy who did a private youtube video coming out like he was Hoke Hogan flexing his 13inch python's saying he was gonna lay down the hammer on some user. If I remember was some azn guy with a shaved head that did a hundred hand slap with some mean karate sound's in his video.

The fuck are you talking about?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Giga_Power32bit is the terrible fake account I log into after I do angel dust.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
The fuck are you talking about?
I don't freaking know. I remember seeing some beef on here a while's back between two user's on the board before I became a member in this fine establishment. In BeefJerky's crazy animated gif where the word 'OLD' underneath is the dude who was in the video DUH!!! I don't know what reliance it has in this thread. All I know is the thread said BEEF....andsuchisdeath why did you give away the secret to Bush's Baked Bean's!!!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I think the people outside of the New England meet up thread are more open to the idea of cosplay giga32bit.

Let it all hang out here.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Oh hey you have the same birthday as my grandma and its a day after my birthday!

So happy birthday! (and fuck off!)

=)

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
First off…everyone in this thread except me takes cock to the hilt…including the ladies…which is good I guess…if there are actually ladies here…which I seriously doubt. (Normally it's a bunch of dick-tuckers in frilly things pretending to be teh ladiyz…)

This is some semi old school NG.com shit going on here…and because of that…I have a semi erection right now...

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Happy birthday to the cute girl in the one pic holding the wooden spoon, whoever the hell that is.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
There are no girls at neo-geo.com/forums

Never have been, never will be.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Better check if this one also has a skeleton in the closet.