When is a man in his physical prime?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Norm Macdonald has died. Mankind as a whole is now past his prime.

Bring on the extinction event.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I made this thread over 14 years ago when I was still a teenager.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
This is classic but goodie Sage. I would say between the age of 25-35. For athletes its a combination of physical performance and experience.

After 40 and I don't care what kind of shape you're in, your body will break down sooner or later. Old injuries will eventually resurface. You will start to slow down and you will become more brittle. Even if you work out and you're a health nut, father time always wins.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I was reading my old reply lol. I bumped up the age a little but I'm more or less sticking with a similar response.

Damn, I was 29 years old when I posted that. About to be 39 in February. Time flies Sage.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
it was 24-28 then my health issues started mildly affecting me.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
This is classic but goodie Sage. I would say between the age of 25-35. For athletes its a combination of physical performance and experience.

After 40 and I don't care what kind of shape you're in, your body will break down sooner or later. Old injuries will eventually resurface. You will start to slow down and you will become more brittle. Even if you work out and you're a health nut, father time always wins.
I will say this, however the typical seditary American lifestyle doesn't help matters. I think if you're a health nut and exercise regularly, that age range can extend maybe 5 years at most, but you'll eventually see decline. Mostly hormonal stuff that effects the entire body, that's just how the cookie crumbles.