What's up with Treasure?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Since I've been hit with over 22 inches of snow I've been going through some games I haven't played in a while. I had Radiant Silvergun sitting on my 360's hard drive that I got during a sale and only went up to the first stage and stopped to play more Boarderlands. Then it dawned on me, what's up with them? I checked their website and the top of the page has a message saying their thoughts and prayers are with the victims of the earthquake. The only thing on the front page are for the 360 versions of Silvergun and Guardian Heroes and the DS version of Bangai-O. Since then there's been nothing.

Has anybody heard anything on what their doing, or even if their still around? I hope they keep making games. I wonder if their going to go all digital with their games or if they'll continue to make more console games. Both of the Bleach games on the DS were fantastic fighting games and even the games that people don't like, or passed up on like the Tiny Toons game for the GBA still have some good things in them.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
They keep pretty hush hush most of the time. There was talks of them doing Gradius VI for the PS3, but havent heard anything about that in years, maybe they will pop up soon.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
you assholes don't know how to appreciate BANGAI-O, that's what's up

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
They hard at work on finishing GunBeat in time for the Orbis launch, duh.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Come to think of it, I think the last couple of new games they've made were Sin and Punishment 2 on the Wii and the Bangaio XBLA game, and it's been a couple of years since then.

WTF are they doing?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Hopefully Sin and Punishment 3 for the Wii U, I loved number 2 and it's one of my favorite games on the Wii.

Fortune

Zero's Secretary
I've been kind of hoping for Gunstar Mega Heroes on Dreamcast 2.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Hopefully Sin and Punishment 3 for the Wii U, I loved number 2 and it's one of my favorite games on the Wii.

I loved it too but I'm pretty sure it sold like balls.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I bought mine NIB at wal mart for 5 bucks, best 5 bucks I've spent on the wii

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Still plays Silpheed and Gradius V on my PS2 here, even if I have to set the console upside down.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Come to think of it, I think the last couple of new games they've made were Sin and Punishment 2 on the Wii and the Bangaio XBLA game, and it's been a couple of years since then.

WTF are they doing?

Rolling in the $50 I spent on Sin and Punishment 2 and immediately regretted.

Seriously, what a letdown after the first game. The first game was balls to the wall video game dirty grittiness done right awesome, and the second one's all moe with intergalactic space semen flying around everywhere. I can't stand it.

SSS

neo retired

WTF are they doing?

Been well over a year since their last release which was the port of Guardian Heroes to XBLA.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Yeah, aside from the 3DS exclusive coming (whenever) Treasure hasn't made a new game since Sin & Punishment: Star Successor back in 09'. Four, probably closer to five years. They are a bit overdue.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Around September '06 they were talking about Project RS3 which would be an Xbox 360 release...