Whats the Current price of Pulstar MVS

mmz16x

n00b
Im trying to find out what the current price is and not the ebay inflated price

Also I came accross one listing of pulstar MVS with a replacement label does that affect price much?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It seems difficult to find one with an original label.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
They where $180.00 for a used cart only but those days seem to be gone.

mmz16x

n00b
Picked one up finally I took a hit at $400 shipped.... yes i know I over paid but the chips are all original and the label was remade to be 1 to 1 as the original which was from the photos given beyond salvage also the cart shell was painted black to over shadow the marks and scratches it had at one time now just waiting for it to come in the mail...

P.S. its averaging at $300 shipped on ebay for a MVS cart only on CrapBay on forums about $275 but cant find one available on forums so it was CrapBay I went....

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Picked one up finally I took a hit at $400 shipped.... yes i know I over paid but the chips are all original and the label was remade to be 1 to 1 as the original which was from the photos given beyond salvage also the cart shell was painted black to over shadow the marks and scratches it had at one time now just waiting for it to come in the mail...

P.S. its averaging at $300 shipped on ebay for a MVS cart only on CrapBay on forums about $275 but cant find one available on forums so it was CrapBay I went....
So you paid $100 extra for a repro label?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I paid $150 for mine like 2-3 years ago ago with a fake label and I already thought that was too much.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
I believe I paid $40 for one with a fake label in 2002 or 2003.

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher

I can't help but feel you've been butt-fucked a bit at $400 with a repro label.

How long were you looking for? I searched about 2 years and finally bagged one from a private seller about 5 months ago for £200 shipped with an original label. I've seen copies from reputable sellers on Facebook recently for as little as $200 with a slightly damaged but original label.

mmz16x

n00b
been lookin past year but after losing every bid that came around on ebay where i mostly shop as i dont come accross neogeo on forums much "also dont have access to the sales part of this forum yet" I said heck with it and bought what I did I know it was prolly stupid high but in the end I got a copy >>> takes the impatient dumb guy award :P

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I paid about $400 shipped for a full kit with matching serials maybe 3 years ago. I remember feeling frustrated I couldn't find a reasonably priced cart and pretty much jumped on the first decent priced one I found. I guess as long as you play it and appreciate it, that's all that matters.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The fucked up thing is most of you guys paid crazy money for this cart and will never get passed the 4th stage,

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Back in the days you owned the cart, but played the CD with the full power cheat.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
paid around 250€ for a loose jp cart (fcked up cart & fcked up original label) / paid around 550€ for an english cart incl. paperwork, both in (very) good condition, but yes completely overpriced. dont know for how much i sold both.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
$400 might see high but you made a good choice, plus the label sounds like its in real nice shape. My forecast for Pulstar is a slow but steady increase over the next three years, before finally hitting the $500 mark. Not a huge earner but a solid and safe investment.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I believe I paid $40 for one with a fake label in 2002 or 2003.
Same thing when i bought a copy loose around that time.Damn i didn't know either prices for pulstar have really skyrocketed i guess demand really driven it up.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Indeed, but does that apply in Pulstar? The game is about memorization. Your level of firepower seems to make the main difference.