What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
Playing Real Bout Fatal Fury earlier. The announcer sounds so distraught when he says "game over". Poor guy just wanted me to win.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Been playing KOF 98 2 days ago, felt like I wanted to play this classic again.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm still playing Double Dragon and I am still really enjoying it. I had that damn special music stuck in my head last night though, it was driving me crazy.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Since I finally went and picked up my CMVS, I have set it up in the living room and my room mates are really into the simplicity and fun of playing some of the games two player. Rocking a lot of Street Hoop and MPE at the moment. Good times! Great drinking games also!

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Got a Cyber Lip cart for my MVS, so playing that for the first time. Bit antiquated, but it's got some charm to it.

Last edited:

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I love Cyber Lip. I can run through it in about 20 minutes but it's great to put on after a stressful day. I don't have to use my brain at all.

pmoniez

n00b
Baseball stars 2. Even though I'm not a fan of the sport I think it's an equal to nba jam for arcade sports. 2 player never gets old.

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
Been playing some Neo XYX again recently...the 1CC on normal mode is close (even got to the TLB, too) and I manage to get decent scores now:
HiScore.jpg

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Been rocking some Aero Fighters 2. One of my favorite shmups of all time.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Been rocking some Aero Fighters 2. One of my favorite shmups of all time.

Glad to read this, I just bought it on eBay about 10 minutes ago. It looks great from the screen shots I've seen and you can never have too many shooters.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Been playing some Neo XYX again recently...the 1CC on normal mode is close (even got to the TLB, too) and I manage to get decent scores now:

Nice man! The TLB isn’t too bad honestly, it took me a handful of tries. You’ll get it!

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
Just got Robo Army; this game is a trip. Who would have thought transforming into a car and vaulting around could be so fun?

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
Nice man! The TLB isn’t too bad honestly, it took me a handful of tries. You’ll get it!

Thanks, I actually think most of the bosses are quite manageable in this game - An exception definitely is the second form of the stage 4 boss. I hate those green bullets and always bomb when the third wave starts. But most of the time its just some stray bullet or a dropped medal that ends an otherwise promising run...

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Been playing Real Bout 2 recently. My opinion was that Special was always better, but after playing 2 a bit more, it may take it.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I picked up Pop n Bounce on the weekend so I've been playing that. I have been using the CD pad and I'm finding controlling the paddle pretty difficult, it's hard to make it stop exactly where I want it. Is this just how the game is or do I need to use the arcade stick?

Elder

NEST Puppet
I picked up Azra113's copy of Crossed Swords, but sadly it arrived today and I was at work late so I'll be picking it up tomorrow from the post office. Really excited to get my hands on it as it's one of those Neo releases that I have never played before and it looks great, so as of tomorrow that's what I'll be checking out.

This past week though, I went through Slug 3 to 5, tested my Atomiswave for MS6 only to discover my board is fried :( I get no picture from the JAMMA harness, and in VGA mode everything is pink. Couple that with my Neo sticks not being recognized by the system, and well, yeah, it looks like I'll be getting a new Atomiswave shortly.