What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
Just had a playthrough through my new Zed Blade con.
It´s far from perfect, but I somehow like that game!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Played some Sengoku 3 last night. Good game but I wish there was a little more variety in terms of enemies. It's so bloody repetitive.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Just got a copy of Tomaday off Tomcat it's definitely different :)

I'm ashamed to say I haven't even put it in my cab since I bought it and played through it about a year and a half ago (bought mine from Tomcat, too). I love the concept and art design; I just wish it was a little more polished and the gameplay was deeper.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I got stuck into Fatal Fury today, still good for a blast after all these years :-)

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
I got stuck into Fatal Fury today, still good for a blast after all these years :-)

Played a couple hours of Mark of the Wolves last night. I hate the last boss so much. Anyone have any tips for beating Grant? I'm using Rock Howard...

Neo Yahtzee

Banned , racist pedophile and admitted statutory r
Played a couple hours of Mark of the Wolves last night. I hate the last boss so much. Anyone have any tips for beating Grant? I'm using Rock Howard...

Grant is indeed cheap, you must also be cheap. I use Terry and just cheap him out with flying kicks and then quickly drop to my knee with a simple fast punch over and over and jump back repeat. Very cheap but works almost every time.

I just ran through Aero Fighters 3, short game. I also just ran through Metal Slug 5. Great Grafx however not the best in the Slug Series. I am praying someone will port over Metal Slug XX in some way or 6 and get it on the MVS for us.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member

I love mark of the wolves while im not a pro i consider myself a solid player i can beat grant with regular consistency I never play rock so i cant really tell you what are effective moves with him against grant but here are a couple general tips. the key is to let him make the moves and counter. try not to jump in too much as he will almost always counter with that cheap uppercut also try to use moves that come out quick and dont have a huge recovery time, also i dont know how good you are at just defend counters but they are really good so you should practice them if your not very good at them i find it essential to beating him with consistency.

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
I love mark of the wolves while im not a pro i consider myself a solid player i can beat grant with regular consistency I never play rock so i cant really tell you what are effective moves with him against grant but here are a couple general tips. the key is to let him make the moves and counter. try not to jump in too much as he will almost always counter with that cheap uppercut also try to use moves that come out quick and dont have a huge recovery time, also i dont know how good you are at just defend counters but they are really good so you should practice them if your not very good at them i find it essential to beating him with consistency.

I hate his uppercut so much. Will try stuff with less recovery frames.

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
Played through Metal Slug 3 again after a long time.
You're great!!!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I had a 12-year old relative over on Saturday. We played through the original Metal Slug (to my surprise, he had actually played some of the other Metal Slug games via the Anthology). He found the arcade controls hard to get used to, but we had a good time and played through the entire game.

Unfortunately, he wasn't into any of the fighters or shooters I had in rotation (Breakers Revenge, KoF 98, Strikers, PI2). Maybe in a few years.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
King of Fighters 2002 over the weekend and can't get enough of Strikers 1945

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Gowcaizer, Cyber-Lip, Pulstar, and the ol' BAMA.