What kind of crap is ontop of your Neo Cab???

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Was bored and snapped acouple of pics. Nothing special, main attraction is my ninja demon goat... Guy-Kurosaki

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Just particle board, cheap paint and dust ;)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You can see below what I have - I hate clutter so nothing is on top of mine.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
A shelf full of old shoes and empty paint cans. My big red is tucked away in my coat closet.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Its not exactly a cab

but a little bamboo plant in a nice white pot, a beretta neos, metal slug fio figure with tank and a gashapon flyer I built&painted thats on scale with the tank the hostage and ramp and a MS marquee and logo sticker and the you gotta save em all with the suit guy part clipped from fives too...AND FILTHY DUST.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Used to have a Beretta px4 40, traded for a sks. I have a stoeger cougar 9 for range time

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
The cab is in my son's room and the Dodgers shirt belonged to my father when he was 2. It's covering the ffwa topper.

20160414_211649_zpsqbh8budf.jpg

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Was bored and snapped acouple of pics. Nothing special, main attraction is my ninja demon goat... Guy-Kurosaki
/snip

Yo, noticed you have a Neo Mini. The top area of the marquee, that black metal angular guard. Do you know where to get one that size? My Neo Mini came with some temp solution one that I need to replace with an actual one.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I cant take a pic of it since im in the middle of moving but it isnt a mini, its a standard 2 slot.
This is a pic i happen to have on my phone.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
AJ did you build that replacement CP your self? meaning did you fold the metal
Angel of amped up customs did this for me about 2 years ago. I provided him the orginal panel so he could make a prototype. Great work, unfortunately he isn't able to make cps right now. When he starts back up I'll be buying acouple from him for my console sticks.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
My hopes and dreams are stored up there.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
FF hat on top. Bobak 'have you seen me' milk carton style MM (thanks charlie), 161-in-1 art, and some wallet size pics of our favorite dollar store shopper.

X3WL1ck.jpg

(it's a little dusty, as i'm redoing my whole game room carpet and all).

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
FF hat on top. Bobak 'have you seen me' milk carton style MM (thanks charlie), 161-in-1 art, and some wallet size pics of our favorite dollar store shopper.

/snip

(it's a little dusty, as i'm redoing my whole game room carpet and all).

Nice touch with the FF hat. I've seen those around for years. Where do people get those?