What is the best Fatal Fury game?

CraigPilecky

Zero's Tailor
Besides MoTW that is. Im looking to buy a Fatal Fury game, and I want to know what the best one is today. Not best for its time, but best by todays standards.

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
The first Real Bout. This one still retained the beautiful look and atmosphere of Fatal Fury 3, minus the pain in the ass play-mechanics. It is also the only one with real Ring Outs, a nice feature I feel they should've expanded on rather than doing away with. And if you're a story buff, it's the last game Geese Howard physically appeared in.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
By todays standards? I'd have to say any one of the Real Bouts. All of them have great animation, gameplay and style. I would have rather seen a new Real Bout over MOTW.

Mike

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
Lou Gojira:
The first Real Bout. This one still retained the beautiful look and atmosphere of Fatal Fury 3, minus the pain in the ass play-mechanics. It is also the only one with real Ring Outs, a nice feature I feel they should've expanded on rather than doing away with. And if you're a story buff, it's the last game Geese Howard physically appeared in.
Thats my pick aswell , truely a great fun to play fighter !

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Michael Yagami:
By todays standards? I'd have to say any one of the Real Bouts. All of them have great animation, gameplay and style. I would have rather seen a new Real Bout over MOTW.

Mike
Amen* to that! Can we get a "hell yeah!" in here? :cool:

*sp

<small>[ June 20, 2003, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Lou Gojira ]</small>

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
ffs
amazing game
amazing bgs,music,roster etc etc
a shame you stay in the air for like 3 seconds when you jump

rb1
a timeless classic

ff3
another classic,
meant to be played alone though
for the art,the story,the beautiful visuals etc

rbs
again,great sprites,art,animations and so on
i find it rather boring in vs
i mean
at the end of the day
they all share the same combo

rb2
i hate it
i cannot stand rb2

so get rb1,ffs and ff3

in that order

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
get RBS, its the most fun for me at least that is. but in reality non of them even come close (actually a milestone away) to MOTW, but thats what yourre asking for. personally i would wait and see if there would be a MOTW2 and buy that.

really hope it comes.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Fran:
YAWN

motw is *SO* over-rated

oh well
If you could see me trying to stab your avitar with a pen, you'd know how angry you're making me right now.... oh_no

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
REAL BOUT SPECIAL greatest FATAL FURY of all time!
Every track in this game kicks ass!
The announcer is a funny little tidbit to listen to.
The Gameplay in this one is so combo crazy.
nuff said go get it :)

Shred

Bead Banger
JHendrix:
Fran:
YAWN

motw is *SO* over-rated

oh well
If you could see me trying to stab your avitar with a pen, you'd know how angry you're making me right now.... oh_no
lol lol lol
The mental picture of this is just to funny!

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
What is it about RB2 that turns people away from it? Thing is, it's not my favorite Real Bout either. I always figured it was because the backgrounds looked a bit rushed and second rate, plus the lack of win poses on the first round. But then, I'm a graphics whore and obviously this reason doesn't hold up for the rest of you guys.

So why the disdain for RB2?