What game do you hope SNK brings to the Home Cart system next

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I hope we get either a new Fatal Fury game or Mark of the Wolves. I guess I just like the Fatal Fury characters =)

Shawn

snkusa.com
Last Blade 3 would be my #1 request. Not that I see much room for improvement on Last Blade 2.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Yes we were. You really need to play this game. Mark of the Wolves has better graphics, but LB2 is more enjoyable play wise, in my opinion. In MotW, playing Kushnood Butt / Marco Rodriguez is just like playing Ryu in street fighter. His fireballs are crazy fast, my favorite character to play with against people. Shigen is my favorite in LB2.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Shawn ok you have convinced me to try that game now. If Last Blade rules as much as you say it does I will change my mind and say that the next game that needs to get made is Last Blade 3. =)

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Last Blade 3.

I totally agree with everything Shawn said about Lb2 and Garou. Lb2 is untouchable even by a game as great as Garou.

John

the Rev

Banned
I'm pretty sure that most people will want to see more of the newer games, but I can't forget those classics that made me want to buy a Geo in the first place.

After playing Streets of Rage 2 with Lou I'd like to see the return of beat'em-ups. A sequel to Burning Fight would do just nicely. I haven't played Sengoku 2 but I'm pretty sure a new one couldn't hurt.

Let's not forget everybody's favorite Vietnam shooter (I don't think I need to tell which one). "Do I have to go back to this hell again?" YES, I believe you need to make a third trip.

Another King of the Monsters that plays like the first one would make a fine addition in my opinion. Our cities are becoming over-populated, someone should send in Geon and Astroguy to fix the problem.

Both Lou and I agree that another Cyber-Lip is long overdue. I can imagine returning to Earth and fighting the aliens that have taken over.

I'd also like to play a sequel to Ninja Commando. There's just something about running around and destroying everything that's just so damn fun.

I almost added League Bowling to my list, but I feel that it's perfect and doesn't need a sequel.

One more thing, a pinball game. Something similar to Devil's Crush for the Turbo. A KOF or Fatal Fury version would do nicely. We need more video pinball games in the world, good ones that is. Imagine Devil's Crush on the Geo, that's the kind of power I want to see in a pinball game.

-the Rev

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Ninja commando was a bad ass game. Please leave pinball to the actual pinball machines though.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
While I would also love to see LB3, SS5, or a MotW 2 I really want KoF 2K first. I know many people think the KoF series has gotten stale and should end or experience a great change, but I thought 99 was the best one since 96 and hope 2K continued in this tradition. I can't really see how they could improve too much on LB2 or MotW, with the exception of adding new people, so I would like to see SS5 next. A lot of people didn't care for SS4 due to the instant kill and others hate SS3 for various reasons so I think that series has the most room to improve.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
At this point, I'd be glad to see any game coming out, either an original shooter, platformer, or overly rehashed fighters like KOF or Fatal Fury, anything to keep the system alive.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Metal Slug 4 and Mark Of The Wolves 2. I allso wait for the first game to pass the 1000 meg count!
smile.gif

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Samurai Shodown 5. With updated graphics and all new engine. That is all I need! That is all I must have! Anything else is a bonus.
Wouldnt mind seeing the characters from Galaxy Fight show up in a cameo somewhere. Anywhere? Hell, like thats ever going to happen.
-nick_th_fury

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
I'd be happiest if the next Neo-Geo game were a particularly bad ass horizontal shooter, but at this point, anything will do...

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
How bout Shock Troopers 3. That would rock.

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited September 21, 2000).]

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I also forgot to mention that in a previous post I can't remember which one, that I would like to see a Streets of Rage or Final Fight type game using the Fatal Fury characters as the main people in the game. I think that game would be in very high demand.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I would be happy to plunk down the required capital for Magician Lord 2, Crossed Swords 3, World Heroes 3/4 or just a home release of Neo Bomber Man (or NMB2).

But those are all ADK, & NBM is Hudson, so as for an SNK game, I would be happiest to see a true, storyline-intensive Art of Fighting 4, or just any kind of game that has appearances by all sorts of SNK characters, like Kim (Kizuna Encounter), Geese Howard, the Sakazaki family, the Sports Hero team, etc. A good sequel to Samurai 1 would be worth it as well, as would King of the Monsters, with a new Battle Royal mode!

N

NGPSkinhead

A neo-version of Guerilla War would be great and this time iwt Che and Fidel in the englsih version as well. Che is worth getting a cool game on Neo Geo and the original had already a good story. Next to this I would like to see :
A new Neo Mr. Do 2 and much more diffucult (ok it's visco)
Any good new action game

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Shawn's favorite LB chr is Shigen? I thought so. No wonder there was a big pic of him on this homepage.

Mine would be MOTW, KOF 2000, Last Blade, and SS. But I really want to see SS5, even if I liked the other mentioned games sligthly more.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
a samurai shodown 5!! and another KING OF MONSTERS!!!!!!! love to see that!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
YEAH BOY! Another King Of The Monsters! I was just chatting with Robi15 this morning about that! Could you imagine a 700 meg KOM3?! it wount probably ever happen, but it would be AWESOME!

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
YES! A new KOM is definitely way past due! Though part 2 has its high points, it was really a sort of "backing out" to an idea that has so much potential.

I'd love to see the monsters returned to normal (Geon was so cool in the first one, what happened in part 2?!), all the monsters brought back (How the hell can they dare kill off Rocky, Beetle Mania and Poison Ghost? Blasphemy!), and the game play to go along the lines of the first KOM.

Talk about link up games, just imagine a four player KOM! That would kick so much ass, it boggles the imagination to think of how cool that could be.

Of course, they'd have to make the screen zoom in and out like the Samurai Shodown and Last Blade series, so a 4 player game couldn't be impossible to do.

And just imagine the money a set up like that would rake in at the arcade. From where I'm imagining, everybody wins. The fans get a long overdue KOM game, and SNK/Aruze make a financial killing.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
King of Monsters was kinda like the Neo Geo Rampage game, and it rocked. I mean kicking a towns ass or a friends ass is just too fun
smile.gif

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
No kidding! I think 1992's WWF Wrestlefest was the last such 4-player game, and I can't ever recall not seeing people queuing up to play it.

The zooming would be kind of essential, but man, that mere idea of a 4-player KotM brightened up my whole day, really. Hey, how about Godzilla himself as a final boss?

Anyone want to translate our suggestions into Japanese? Ahh the ability to dream.