What game are you best at

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You're told to pick a game to play against a stranger, loser gets fisted or something, I dunno. Which game are you picking?

I'm going Super Mario kart, gp rather than battle mode.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I'd go with any of the Advance Wars games, other than Days of Ruin which I barely played. I doubt any stranger could be beat me in those, thus my asshole would be safe.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Always: Neo Turf Masters.

Currently: Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (SNES) & Hellfire (MD).

Used to be ace in: Ninja Gaiden II (360).

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Any drinking game, lets go!

probably... I'm not especially good at any game really but KOF would be good against a stranger, a stranger to the series.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Any drinking game, lets go!

probably... I'm not especially good at any game really but KOF would be good against a stranger, a stranger to the series.

That's a good strategy you touched upon actually. The more popular the game the more likely the stranger is to have played it. Put two hours work in on atari karts and you're probably up there with the best ten players in the world.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I was also thinking Mario Kart, or some type of arcade racer. Looks like we'd be a good challenge! I'd also choose Battle Garegga becasue it's likely the other person has not played it, let alone know how scoring works.

StevenK

10 Year Member
I was also thinking Mario Kart, or some type of arcade racer. Looks like we'd be a good challenge! I'd also choose Battle Garegga becasue it's likely the other person has not played it, let alone know how scoring works.

How big are your hands?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
While I'm no master, I think I could beat a stranger in OutRun (going for times or w/e), Tekken 1/2, probably Vampire Savior unless the stranger had good practice.

I could probably deal with being fisted too if they pay for my cigarettes and are down for spending an hour or two fitting their fist in there

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
HDR but i would tell them im retired

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
ThunderCats. C64

On a good day I can clock it with no lives lost and clear all 14 stages in about 15 minutes.

Who would care though. lol

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
thats a big gamble tbh. so many people have formidable skills on that particular version. are you truly the best??

Yeah, my first thought was Super Puzzle Fighter II but I lost a recent match of that vs a stranger. But I'd be wiling to bet out of the general population most people aren't that great that at SF2 these days.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I wish I were better at Puzzle Fighter. doesn't change the fact that its one of my favorite most relaxing games to play

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I suck at almost every game, but I'd likely choose Quake. On PC, which makes this post irrelevant, LOL.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
not ms3 I had to continue on the first stage today. cheating when I started makes trying hard now.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i don't think there's one game that i could say i'm better than others at. but i win most times with terry in kof 97.