What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
The Last Blade 2 and Garou MotW. It's hard to decide which one i like the most but i gues The Last Blade 2 is the better one for me. I used to be very much into Rurouni Kenshin anime and this feels like the gaming adaptation of it. Seeing that background with the house on fire on a 29 inch screen is just a thing of beauty.

tangemo

New Challenger
Rival Schools and Project Justice. Would be cool to see another one of those now that Fighting Layer EX got released.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Got an Mortal Kombat Arcade1up so i been playing that for a bit.

Playing mostling Marvel vs Capcom 2 & starting to play a little KOF 14 with the FGC in my area.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Street Fighter the Movie: JAMMA.

It’s different than the PS & Saturn revs. Rad color cycling. Bummer kick harness solution (or, lack thereof without mauling your cab).

Jackie Chan: Fists of Fire.

I’m on a 90s digi-bender lately.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've been playing Groove On Fight.

I learned an infinite with Hizumi which is pretty cool! I've never known how to do much of anything in this game before.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I've been playing Groove On Fight.

I learned an infinite with Hizumi which is pretty cool! I've never known how to do much of anything in this game before.

Niiice :buttrock:

I took a break from Viewpoint; was on Double Dragon all last week which has then had me on a Rage of the Dragons kick all weekend and this week.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Niiice :buttrock:

I took a break from Viewpoint; was on Double Dragon all last week which has then had me on a Rage of the Dragons kick all weekend and this week.

Yeah, the game is pretty cool. I like the Power Instinct series, but I don't know why I've spent so little time with the game. I've owned the saturn version for like 12 years?

Neo Double Dragon is definitely a game with a wild engine I've yet to get the hang of. One day.

The Hizumi infinite is pretty easy. I watched a combo movie originally uploaded to Nicovideo, and I just wanted to see if there were some longer combos I could wrap my head around despite my shakey knowledge base.

This combo seemed like the one for me! The only tricky part I had to figure out was comboing the tag attack (forward lp + lk) "after" the standing light punch. It's not actually done "after" at all, but buffered, or maybe a buffer/piano hybrid!? I still don't fully understand it, but when I hit forward lp + lk for the tag attack , the standing lp still comes out, which is what I want. Whatever it may be, it comes out consistently.

So the combo is
crouch lp, crouch lp, forward lp + lk, lk, dash (repeat three times), crouch lp, crouch lp, crouch lp, lk, qcf lk.

Of course you don't need to include the last part of the combo and can keep looping the infinite. But the dummy would have been dizzy after one more loop (actually no, I don't think so), so i just added in the last part for more hits. The combo doesn't have to start in the corner, but you need to be close, and it isn't character specific (though I think it's partner specific. Your partner that is).

So yeah, I want to learn more.

Last edited:
Just got the Xmen v Street Fighter arcade1up cabinet. The Wal-Mart version. It is the basic model out of four. Three of the games are compatible with the WiFi multiplayer. Amen v SF, Xmen Children of the Atom and Marvel V Capcom. I am not good at these. My record is 1-10. There is a move list on the bezel but it's not very clear. All I know is the down forward Middle punch. Everything else is just mashing buttons.