What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Playing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, SamSho II, and Super Turbo.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
workin on my Air Combos in X-men vs SF. Also some GGXX Midnight Carnival on OG Xbox.

cplhicks

n00b
Street Fighter Alpha 2 on the Saturn. I love all the Final Fight characters in the game. I always play as Guy but I feel I need to use somebody with a projectile attack though. I have also been playing a bit of SS 2 for the AES.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe.
I'm trying to overtake a friend's gamerscore. So, I'm achievement grinding.

Boy, did MK9 fix a lot.

cplhicks

n00b
I've been playing Doomsday Warrior for the SNES. It's a mediocre fighting game but it could have been so much more. It has cool characters. The ability to earn points to upgrade you fighter depending on how the match went. The ability to recover health if you are not getting hit. Rocking music and decent graphics. The area where it fell short was in the game play. The fighting action is too weak. I really feel if that they had spent more time on the game it could have been a real winner.

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
If Chaos Code had been released on the Neo-Geo in 2002, it would be hailed as an unsung classic and arguably the best non-SNK fighter on the system.

Too bad it had to come out on the PS3 in 2013 with no online play.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
SVC Chaos has been my main for the past two weeks. AI is kinda broken (spams too much), collision detection is shit (too many times I've had moves go through enemies or encounter hitboxes that were huge in attack animations) and enemy matchups are repetitive (I pretty much always get the same set of dudes in my VS CPU play). But, I'm getting used to it and getting better at the game, making it closer to the final boss in 1CC attempts. It's a bad game that had at least some of the game designers care in its production. I don't think I'd play it otherwise if it was pure crap (things to link include the graphics, the story flair, the roster, some of the music, some of the backgrounds).

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
NGBC is such a huge improvement over SvC in everything other than aesthetics, with an incredible roster. I wish it wasn't so widely ignored in favor of KOF. My one major gripe is that the XBLA version lacks any 2D stages, featuring only upscaled versions of the 3D stages added for the PS2 port.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I too am playing Chaos Code on the PSN, picking it up ok, & it's a lot of fun. Also Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on the Vita.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Ive been playing World Heroes Perfect, Real bout special and SF collection on my Saturn and been enjoying Samurai Showdown on the Genesis.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
got a working DC two weeks ago and treated it to a Hanzo, so I played quite a bit of MvC2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2, hadn't touched those in years. Also spend some time on Ninja Master's the last couple of days.

Camrox

n00b
Bought TTT2 on ps3 playing that currently along with a side of KOF XIII and Skullgirls on Steam.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
A shiton of neo battle lately. Super underrated. I wish the 360 version had more than like 5 backgrounds though. I honestly dont get why they cut so many just to make the ones they kept in 3d.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Been fooling around with Vampire Savior quite a bit lately. Such a beautiful game, deep mechanics, and every character is competitive.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
KoF '94 today. Still trying to decide on if it's going to be another KoF game next or a FF or SS game...

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
You should get yourself a Real Bout.

It's on the list. Don't recall ever playing a RB game. Fatal Fury was one of the 2 games I ever owned for my AES when I bought it in '91. Are they all good? Am reading a little that RB Special is kinda the best of the series.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yes, they are all good for different reasons. RBS is my fav.

I've been playing Fatal Fury 3 a lot in the past couple of days. I've always been a fan, but something is clicking with me and it's even more fun to me right now.