What beatemup would you like to see redone as a vs. fighting game?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Like Double Dragon was on the NG or Final Fight Revenge on the Saturn.

Capcom's King of Dragons or Namco's Splatterhouse for me. Streets of Rage would probably be cool too.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
The Hanging Baby Fetus in Splatterhouse WOULD make a good fighting game character, not gonna lie.

Capcom's Battle Circuit should have probably been a fighting game, it almost feels like it was originally. I want the opposite though... make Art of Fighting or Fatal Fury into a beat 'em up or modern action game. South Town's the perfect setting for one.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I think I'd rather have seen more games go the other way, vs to beat em ups

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Going a bit astray here, but, earlier, the thought of Toad telling the Super Bogard Bros. that Geese is in another tower at the end of the first 7 worlds cracked me up.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
I liked playing as Rash on the new killer instinct it was a perfect fit.

Predator and Alien were the only cool thing about that MK.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I could imagine Konami's The Simpsons would be a great contender. Imagine something like a westernised version of Waku Waku 7 along with characters singing songs in the background, Maggie riding on Bigfoot or Marge throwing dishes and tableware at you. Then, of course, the KoF three-on-three gameplay, maybe even with strikers, too, so we could actually have the original Pin Pals Team together, plus Monty.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Probably a proper 2d fighter for Castlevania, similar in style to Guilty Gear. Having Alucard fight Maria or Soma with various demon powers would be dope visually