What are you listening to at the moment?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Walmart wins. I waited nearly two weeks and they didn't respond to my BBB complaint at all, so, I cancelled the Poison CD and just ordered it again like customer service originally told me to do, and I emailed the BBB and told them I give up and asked them to cancel my complaint. I still think it's stupid and redundant to order an item again when they already have my money and it's in stock, but, whatever.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Walmart wins. I waited nearly two weeks and they didn't respond to my BBB complaint at all, so, I cancelled the Poison CD and just ordered it again like customer service originally told me to do, and I emailed the BBB and told them I give up and asked them to cancel my complaint. I still think it's stupid and redundant to order an item again when they already have my money and it's in stock, but, whatever.
Just a heads up. But the BBB doesn't mean jack shit.

@M

20 Year Member
Just a heads up. But the BBB doesn't mean jack shit.
I've gotten good results from them in the past over disputes with companies; this is the first time I've had a business just ignore my BBB complaint without a reply and resolution.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

I just found out last week the lead singer died in 2019! RIP Mark Hollis, one of my favs from the 80s.

@M

20 Year Member
It's really going to happen this time, guys, I can FEEL it! Bret Michaels and I are finally going to be together and Ride The Wind!!!

IMG_20210427_055055.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Guys old enough to be mumble rappers, DESTROYING MUMBLE RAP.

I love it!

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
1000x1000.jpg

good album to jam in the car on the highway

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member

If you don't like metal you might not like the second song by arch enemy. However "I saw the end" by pallbearers is something any fan of rock in general will probably like due to the guitar layering/riffs..

Edit- had to add mudvayne since they are reuniting this year after being broken up for over a decade..

Last edited:

@M

20 Year Member
New CDs. All from Walmart.com except Richard Marx which I got for fifty cents at the thrift store after working yesterday (I really like his Hazard song). Poison is finally mine! 100 90s hits has a lot of groups and artists I've never even heard of on it, but, it's got Kriss Kross' "Jump", and that's all the reason I'll ever need to own it, those rhymes are off the hook y'all. I also buy a lot of country CDs for someone that supposedly doesn't like country . . .

Why on Earth would M buy a New Kids on the Block Greatest Hits CD? Step by step, I'm just hangin' tough. Plus it came with a poster. Also, studies have shown that Mr. M's only criteria for DVD and CD purchases is that they be round, flat, and have a hole in the middle, it doesn't matter what's actually on them.

IMG_20210429_182158491_HDR_47.jpgIMG_20210429_182439672_47.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

A classic. I own a handful of Kadomatsu's albums on CD.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
This just came out. Pretty cool IMO:

Not too sure what I think about the new Royal Blood album yet, but this song is pretty cool: