What are you listening to at the moment?

ssjlance

Asked For Custom, Rank. Unsure If, I Can Be Bother
I've actually just restarted a record collection. Used to have one a few years back, but sold it off because I needed more important things like food.

This is the album that made me decide to restart the collection:

Basically, been interested in this band for a couple of years running because I drank way too much cough syrup as a teenager, and was annoyed that practically nothing they ever recorded is online, except for a couple of compilations put together by the surviving member of the duo, Luke McGowan. Hell, it's hard to even find reliable information on the band.

If anyone looks them up and wants to tell me their unofficial Facebook fan page has some neat shit, I'm well aware, because I'm the guy who sent links to whoever runs that page;

Also, found this guy in my quest for more Five Starcle Men music; this album seems to have most of the tracks based around samples of the same rare record I already linked to. He's the guy that uploaded the one other tape available on YouTube, and we've spoken about our plans to try and archive whatever we can find from the band.

There's some other cool junk I got to put on the shelf (Hardcore Devo Vols. 1 and 2, The Residents' Third Reich 'n Roll, Acid Witch's first EP Witch House, Nunslaughter EPs, etc.), but this is what I've really been listening to ,for the most part lately.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict

Can you spot the fine Neo Geo cab in the background in some of the shots? :-D

R

OMG that video is fucking beautiful. I haven't been keeping up with Nathan Barnatt, but this is gold...not Neo Geo Gold, but still very gold.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Chateau Flight, Baltringue from the Baroque EP they made for Innervisions. Track's seven years old but absolutely brilliant, Gilb'R & I:Cube always deliver!

geise

Mickey's Coach
^LOL! My 3 year old listens to that...all day. So, I guess that is what I also currently am listening to as well.