What are the SNKG MVS carts??

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
I'm glad someone resurrected this thread. For anyone here who is into these variations & collects these SNK-G cartridges, contact me please! I have a big supply of these, and if your looking for a certain title your missing, I may very well have it.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I'm glad someone resurrected this thread. For anyone here who is into these variations & collects these SNK-G cartridges, contact me please! I have a big supply of these, and if your looking for a certain title your missing, I may very well have it.

MOTW 2...............bro, can you get it?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Cool, too bad i cant trade you some of the ones i want SNKGs for lol. But i def will hyu Supergun in the future

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I vaguely remember someone saying that it refers to Geo as in Earth as it's supposed to be a more friendlier type of plastic or something for the environment. I haven't found anything to back that up.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Probably means Gay. Heads up dudes if you own one of these you're pretty gay just sayin'

Tanooki

War Room Troll
That list of rentals, unless I missed it I've got 2 of them and 1 isn't on the list. I've got a SNKG white Spin Master cartridge I picked up some months ago that came in a lot with World Heroes and Mutation Nation which are normal black carts. I really don't care if they really are rentals or not, but I would be curious if I have something here that is legitimately correct and not on that websites list as confirmed.

I don't care to collect rentals but I like the game as it's a cool platformer.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
yeah, probably fake I think it is also strange that he just really fast shows that cart

Juju_37700

n00b
Like someone's already explained, SNKG is the rental game. G meaning gashi ( rental ) in Japanese. Like that, if you got an arcade business, you did not have to buy the game if this one didn't bringing back money.
[ Sources Wikipedia. ]