What arcade stick do you own?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Some more pics.

Hori Real Arcade Premium VLX (replaced the Kuro buttons with Hayabusas on both)

UHaJMpX.png

AL6NJF7.jpg

8bitdo N30 Arcade Stick (Seimitsu LS-32 & Sanwa buttons on both)

W77pDFd.jpg

Hori Fighting Edge

J31g4Gs.png

QeuP3La.png

Brook UFB & EZ Mod install

3fQ2i9P.png

AsCFKLD.png

MoeLH2a.png

nJ4VdMA.png

Hori Real Arcade Pro Soulcalibur VI Edition

1aUnx5p.png

uSFhnda.png

Sega Astro City Mini Arcade Stick

r2TzQDZ.png

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Hori Real Arcade Pro N

NM7kUK1.png

1anYm8R.png

Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 SA (stock Sanwa parts, the SE version includes Seimitsu parts)

k7rPs4I.png

yfbRr4c.png

Mad Catz TES+

FJaH7fR.png

v6fTHz0.png

Mortal Kombat Arcade Stick with SuzoHapp parts, included in the Tournament Edition (2011)

HQpCtDi.png

s8z4WMN.png

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (didn't replace the stock parts yet)

DCwIXqr.png

kPIrGbe.png

Mad Catz TE2+

5iyJvL1.png

Mad Catz TE2 Chun Li

qagoVqZ.png

57Ztdg1.png

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Damn, nice collection! I could have gotten a VLX for $100 years ago and I regret not copping it every time

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Spent 180 € for the first and it became my absolute favourite. Built quality is great. Snagged another one for 200 € shortly after for my retro setup. RRP was 300 € in Germany. The Kuro buttons were ok but the Hayabusa buttons are much better.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
IMG-3565.jpg

Made this out of a Tekken 5 HRAP. Seimitsu LS40, Seimitsu buttons, Brook UFB. I also modified the case so that you never have to access the bottom panel (just unscrew the screws on the top panel and you can get to the insides).

IMG-3566.jpg

This was originally the Amazon.jp HRAP. Hayabusa stick, Sanwa buttons, Brook wireless. Same deal here, you can access the inside of this just by unscrewing the 6 screws on the top panel.

IMG-3564.jpg

This guy has a Brook wireless board.

IMG-3568.jpg

All Fight Sticks 14", Sanwa JLF, Sanwa buttons, Brook PS3/PS4 board. I was going for a certain color scheme, but all I can think of when I look at this is the LA Dodgers.

IMG-3563.jpg

TRFightstick (guy who made the reproduction Mini Cute cabs recently) TMX case. I did the artwork for this. Seimitsu LS40, Seimitsu buttons, Brook UFB

IMG-3567.jpg

Same deal here. Learning enough Illustrator to create the artwork for this one was a pain in the ass. Seimitsu LS56, Seimitsu buttons, Brook UFB. These TMX cases come with an off brand Neutrik passthrough, but I put real Neutriks and dust gaskets in them.

Also have an HRAP VX SA that was my closest friend for good little while when I first moved to Japan. It's in the box in my closet though, so not gonna dig it out.

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
My main USB stick is a Venom (=Mayflash F500) fitted with an LS32 & Seimitsu buttons.

IMGP1456.JPG

I recently tried this one

IMGP1927.JPG

As it was full of that Sanwa crap I tried the following mod

IMGP1929.JPG

But it's just too fuckin huge and not worth the modding hassle, I found.

Waiting for a Sack Box micro to arrive from Junk Food Arcade.
Hori Real Arcade Pro N

NM7kUK1.png

1anYm8R.png

Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 SA (stock Sanwa parts, the SE version includes Seimitsu parts)

k7rPs4I.png

yfbRr4c.png

Mad Catz TES+

FJaH7fR.png

v6fTHz0.png

Mortal Kombat Arcade Stick with SuzoHapp parts, included in the Tournament Edition (2011)

HQpCtDi.png

s8z4WMN.png

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (didn't replace the stock parts yet)

DCwIXqr.png

kPIrGbe.png

Mad Catz TE2+

5iyJvL1.png

Mad Catz TE2 Chun Li

qagoVqZ.png

57Ztdg1.png
Had that MK stick for a bit; that thing is heavy!

Ajax

15 Year Member
These are my primary jams. Identical parts in each. All Fight Sticks 14” bodies, Seimitsu LS-40s, Seimitsu snap in buttons, Brook UFBs.

00F55035-07E5-4C8C-AC4F-A8DCD3F48CC3.jpeg

Also, after decades of playing arcade games, I’ve finally been able to identify a particular stick that I prefer over all others (all that I’ve tried so far, anyway). I’ll let you take a guess which one it is.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
I picked this up cause I love the arcade feel of the buttons and sticks of MK. Got this heavily discounted couple years after it initially came out(sticker price was $130 at gamestop). I was playing with it at a buddies house and this other guy stopped over and he got into a tirade about emulating arcades and custom builds and tried to downplay me and said WOAH thats a cool stick, then immediately went into a promo on how I couldve built my own for a fraction of the price, then I told him I paid like $50-60 with shipping for it NEW and it came with the MK games. "OH OK but yeah you should build your own."

He had a buddy build him a emulation cab from bottom to top, he basically did nothing besides supply the computer tower and the monitor at the time, so he was all hyped up and telling everyone like he was a custom fab wizard.

20210830_120508.jpg

20210830_120559.jpg

Ajax

15 Year Member
^^ Tell that guy to eat a heaping bag full of gross dongs, then beat his ass in fighting games.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I have one of those official sony / hori sticks, the Fighting Stick. Works on PS5 which is an added bonus and has a headphone out.

images (1).jpeg

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Hori Hayabusa modded with a Seimitsu LS-32 stick (I love Hori buttons, but their sticks are entirely too loose) that I use for PS3-Modern stuff on all consoles and PC.

Madcatz first edition SF4 Fightstick TE, unmodded (for guests to use, mainly).

Sigma Super Pro 9000TB that I use with my supergun (love this stick - probably my favorite ever).

Aside from various SNK sticks for the Neo, I also have a large, MAS double Neo stick that I don't use but has lots of personal value to me over its 25 year history. I'd like to replace the art on it eventually, though , as it's peeling pretty bad at this point.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I grabbed this guy recently. I plan on swapping everything out with IL parts, but shipping to Australia is a bitch right now.

t7Ir6dt.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
One thing I never really liked about MK was the block button, especially being in the center of that weird button layout, and the Run button being added is also awkward. Although pressing back to block would make the game retarded easy, I liked the function of shoulder buttons on a console being for RUN . Wish there were more quality arcade ports of UMK3 for older systems.

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
Why don't you keep it as it is?
It's goofy and probably plays like shit, but it does have a strong pervert appeal to it, imo.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
The SuzoHapp stick is fine but the buttons aren't. Still kept the original parts on my MK arcade stick. Actually bought it for the "American" parts.

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
Aside from retro sticks, I have a Hori Rap V with Sanwa buttons and a Noir panel, but I'm not a fan of the aesthetics or 8-button layouts, so I might switch to the PS3 Virtua Stick and put a Brook board in. I'm in love with the Lindbergh panel look and Sega button layouts are similar to the Noir.

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
The SuzoHapp stick is fine but the buttons aren't. Still kept the original parts on my MK arcade stick. Actually bought it for the "American" parts.

Absolutely. It's the authentic MK experience, at least as I played it in the arcades: a bit shit. I have two of the Tournament Edition sticks, they're the dog's balls. :drool_2:

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Absolutely. It's the authentic MK experience, at least as I played it in the arcades: a bit shit. I have two of the Tournament Edition sticks, they're the dog's balls. :drool_2:

Yes, but the Suzo/Happ quality of today is a far cry from the Happ of old (let alone Suzo stuff from that era). Hence why I'm looking to replace the parts with Industrias Lorenzo. Simliar in appearance, just built to a higher standard.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

I don’t know if this was posted anywhere but I know these sticks have their fans. I actually have one from my old supergun but prefer Japanese buttons and levers.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Scanline City just posted this:

*Edit* I didn't see that someone made a new thread

Last edited: