What anime are you watching?

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I'm currently watching Danganronpa. Before that, I watched Kill la Kill and Jormugand.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
wdNiFWE.png

Fe0hhSN.png

MLRLbjh.png

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent

You realize designs are not the same thing as animation right? I can understand not digging the designs, that's cool, it's pretty obviously more based on the style in which the original manga was drawn and I can understand that not being for everybody, lol why am I defending this so much...I don't even care :keke:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Read my previous post again where I said the overall quality is shit you genius. This isn't about the designs, I am aware how the manga looks. If you're unable to see what's wrong with the imagines above you must either be blind or totally retarded.

Last edited:

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Read my previous post again where I said the overall quality is shit you genius. This isn't about the designs, I am aware how the manga looks. If you're unable to see what's wrong with the imagines above you must either be blind or totally retarded.

Yeah, I really don't see what you're getting at, its difficult for me to judge something that's intended to be viewed in motion by a series of frames that would be followed by at least 23 other frames every second, unless you were just trying to say the designs are dumb, which apparently you aren't

And there's really no need for the name calling man, It's obvious I just misunderstood what you're trying to say here, and I'd be more open to hearing you out without you calling me retarded

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yeah, I really don't see what you're getting at, its difficult for me to judge something that's intended to be viewed in motion by a series of frames that would be followed by at least 23 other frames every second, unless you were just trying to say the designs are dumb, which apparently you aren't

And there's really no need for the name calling man, It's obvious I just misunderstood what you're trying to say here, and I'd be more open to hearing you out without you calling me retarded

You lack maturity my son. Nyah Nyah!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

I'm not going to sugarcoat my words just so you don't have to feel the butthurtz, noob.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
My wife and I checked out the first ep of Sailor Moon...really wasn't feeling it. We find the designs to be off, besides the proportions...can't put my finger on it.
Otherwise, we finally got around to starting the second season of Space Dandy. That first episode of season 2 with the alternate versions of the crew was hilarious; I cracked up every time they showed that 'MJ Dandy' :lolz:

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Please don't make fun of its "design".

that's literally one frame, you can find stuff like that in any anime, that's how animation works

and I really don't care about people making fun of it, go right ahead, I don't have a horse in this race, and dude, I wasn't asking you to sugarcoat your words, I was asking that you not insult me in such a childish manner, forums are for discussion, if you think I'm being 'stupid' please enlighten me as to what it is I'm not getting rather than calling me retarded

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
"one frame" he says. :keke: The whole shows is like this..guess this happens when you have like a dozen bad in-between studios in charge and animate it in the philippines.
Also:
Spoiler:
379326_509310469111623_130827636_n.jpg

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
"one frame" he says. :keke: The whole shows is like this..guess this happens when you have like a dozen bad in-between studios in charge and animate it in the philippines.

Well maybe next time you can post a video because I already said I hadn't watched the show and I can basically tell dick from a still image in terms of animation quality

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Well maybe next time you can post a video because I already said I hadn't watched the show and I can basically tell dick from a still image in terms of animation quality

Chew your own food if you care so much.

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
Finished Season 1 of Attack on Titan on Netflix and started Death Note.

groundzero

Cheng's Errand Boy
ATTACK ON TITAN. Great show. Can't wait for new episodes. Going to dig into the ghost in the shell remake next

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
Not sure if you've seen it but if you dig unconventional mecha and high fantasy settings you might be interested in The Vision of Escaflowne

I almost forgot escaflowne, i listened to it long time ago....thanks for remembering, ill find my old dvd

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I've been rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho. Still manages to make me lose track of time.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Alright this one might be random but how about some Great Teacher Onizuka(GTO)View attachment 17615

There is nothing inherently random about enjoying the brilliance that is GTO

I've been rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho. Still manages to make me lose track of time.

It's funny, me and my buddy were just talking about Yu Yu Hakusho, I forgot how hilarious Kuwabara could be, especially with his gravely English dub voice

Last edited:

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Welp, I've been watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders, Dragon Ball Kai, Sailor Moon Crystal, Fist of the North Star, Persona 4 Golden, the 2011 version of HunterXHunter, and Sexy Commando Gaiden (bizarre title, but worth a watch for top lels).

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
The remake of Space Pirate Captain Harlock is on Netflix. Really enjoyed it and well made. Not surprised, being directed by Shinji Aramaki.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate

I just started watching it for the first time the other day. On Episode 7 right now. Not to bad. Pretty impressed with the quality for a show that came out 24 years ago.

eathis

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Welp, I've been watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders, Dragon Ball Kai, Sailor Moon Crystal, Fist of the North Star, Persona 4 Golden, the 2011 version of HunterXHunter, and Sexy Commando Gaiden (bizarre title, but worth a watch for top lels).

I'm very disappointed by the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders anime.
The old OAV of Stardust Crusaders were darker and more serious, I prefer the old version.
Actual version is too soft, I think they want it to be for a large audience no matter the age. Too much based on humour.
I was hopping a lot of this season of "Jojo's ventures".
I continue to watch it but I'm disapponted, specially when I look back on the 2 first seasons which were much better.

I just discover the anime of "Akame Ga Kill" (action anime).
I watch the 6 first episodes and I love it.
Episode 6 is cool with the first big fight of the anime and I think this the rest will be interesting.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
The remake of Space Pirate Captain Harlock is on Netflix. Really enjoyed it and well made. Not surprised, being directed by Shinji Aramaki.

Oooh, I have to look into this! Still wondering when/if the movie is going to get released in NA territories.