What a waste of a Neo 25 :(

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Seriously. What. The. Fuck. :oh_no:

Not sure if the person has the original control panel or not. Maybe it'll go cheap, and someone can restore it. I'd probably consider it myself, assuming I were closer. (and they had the control panel)

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
cmon someone here should buy this and bring it back to life!!!

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
.I think it could be restored...A lot of work but doable.
Painting it white IMO would be tha hardest part(you gotta have the room area to do it,unless you took it to an auto shop or something.

Starting Bid $25.00..the Damn Doors alone are worth more....Who's that member that needs a Candy cab rear door again?....Someone needing Candy Cab monitor(they aint cheap)

This cab may have been so f-ed up that the easiest thing to do was paint it black..rotate the monitor and throw in a pengo pcb
I've seen some really messed up MVS Candy cabs,rusty,scratched up..dented..
It seems to had been used a lot with it's burn in.....None of my MVS cabs have burn in.

Which one is that..Candy 25
http://www.hardmvs.com/xml/jpn/jpCabs.htm

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
It's all part of the cycle of life. I have an original Pengo cabinet that has been convertered into Arkanoid. It's not to often that a newer cab gives life to a older game. It's usually the other way around.

amphibious

n00b
NEgO MANIAC said:
It's all part of the cycle of life. I have an original Pengo cabinet that has been convertered into Arkanoid. It's not to often that a newer cab gives life to a older game. It's usually the other way around.

True... I used to have a cabinet that housed all the Mr. Do games... but... Pengo?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'd like to convert a candy to Arkanoid... that would be great cuz Arkanioid rocks... And everybody likes to play it.

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
Starting Bid $25.00..the Damn Doors alone are worth more....Who's that member that needs a Candy cab rear door again?....Someone needing Candy Cab monitor(they aint cheap)

im the member that needed the back door. however i found from the game room for 50.00 bucks. thanks though