What 80s movie is this?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I remember watching USA Up All Night and came across an 80s teen sex comedy with a main character that looks like the brother from Just One of the Guys. He has this alien ability to make girls orgasm by looking at them and antennae would sprout from his head as he did it.

Anyone know what movie I'm talking about? I remember seeing it around the time they aired Malibu Bikini Shop and Hunk.

Thanks dudes

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It wasn't a teen movie, but they're was a movie called Sex and the Single Alien where this schlub could make chicks orgasm by just thinking about it, and he still couldn't get laid even by his wife.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It wasn't a teen movie, but they're was a movie called Sex and the Single Alien where this schlub could make chicks orgasm by just thinking about it, and he still couldn't get laid even by his wife.

Hmm, nah, that's not the one. He was always in Human form from what I remember. Thanks though.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Well I know what I'm watching tonight.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
wow. 1989. it looks like it's 1981.

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
YAS!! Thanks dude and I think it is the same dude from Just One of the Guys!!

If Mystery Science Theater 3K hasn't spoofed this movie yet, I will be amazed. It's just terrible enough for them to do! ;)

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster

Heh. This movie is by David DeCoteau, a guy that got his start working for Roger Friggin' Corman and who has directed more films than perhaps he should have, including "A Talking Cat?!" (yes, that one).

Knowing how things work with those guys, odds are the movie was made relatively early (80-82 is my bet) and either shelved OR incompleted for the longest time and then released (or finished) in 1989 to get a quick buck.

I mean, Fred Ollen Ray used to make new films by just grabbing old footage of his previous films, mixing it togheter, and filming about 45 minutes of new footage to compensate. Shelving films or completing them when a distributor showed interest -for whatever reason- in the genre is not surprising, let alone rare.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

I'm almost certain it was filmed around 1983-85ish. Almost like Bloodsport, filmed before Kickboxer and sat on a shelf until JCVD had huge success with KB.