What’s your go to arcade stick/button setup?

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
There’s never been more accessibility and variety when it comes to arcade sticks and buttons, so what’s your preferred stick/button combo? For me personally, it’s an all Seimitsu setup. LS-32 with the blue restrictor removed, and PS-14-G buttons. I wish I knew who made the Pana supergun buttons, because those are solid gold.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Woah homire, that's my set up also, str8 seimitsu but i have never used one without the blue restrictor plate. I honestly didnt even know that was an option. What difference does it make when you remove it? Ill have to try it!

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
I have a bunch of both Seimitsu and Sanwa buttons but never A/B'd them and don't recall having a strong opinion either way, but for sticks I'm a Seimitsu boy 100%. LS-40 will be my favorite stick of all time. Sad that I need to get an alt panel to put one in my Blast City, I'm stuck with mushy JLFs for the time being

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Woah homire, that's my set up also, str8 seimitsu but i have never used one without the blue restrictor plate. I honestly didnt even know that was an option. What difference does it make when you remove it? Ill have to try it!
If you look carefully, the blue restrictor isn't totally square, and if you ride the gate, you can feel it's a little notchy. If you remove it, the restrictor underneath is a perfect square, totally smooth edges. The blue restrictor is really for 2 way and 4 way operation IMO. It's a subtle difference, but once you feel it you feel it. Personal preference, of course.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Square sanwa and seimitsu 30 mm buttons for fighting games. Index finger on A, Middle Finger on B, Ring Finger on C, thumb on bottom row column 1.

This allows you do easily go to Buttons 5/6 with your pinky/thumb/middle of your fingers. Very useful for pianoning inputs in fighting games and having access to all buttons.

Seimitsu buttons because if you use sanwa you have to hover hand them to prevent accidental inputs vs seimitsu.

Seimitsu stick is of course better for platformers and shmups where neutral position of the stick isn't as big of a deal as having very fast minuet movements..

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
also this brain activity list I made got its blessing by Dark Jaguar/ElectricGrave so take that for what you will.

brain activity.jpg

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I rock the Seimitsu LS-56 with short throw mod and octogate. I also use Seimitsu buttons.

I am curious about the LS-62...