West Africa

the champ

n00b
We are here!!!! We are worthy players too!!! No other fan from my part of the world????!!!!!Plizzz someone answer me!!!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Post up some pics of you gaming in Cameroon.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Aren't people too busy killing each other over there?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
amin.gif

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
There's quite a large Metal Slug LARPing going on.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Wow, I don't hear much about gamers in Africa, and especially not about Neo-Geo fans! I'd love to see pics. I haven't visited Africa before, but hey, if I end up in Cameroon, I'm down to play you guys in '98 ;)

I found this article when searching for info on the gaming scene in West Africa, pretty neat! http://www.polygon.com/features/2013/12/13/5123338/gaming-west-africa-photo-essay The comments section has some interesting chatter too.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
LOL@ that guy talking on the smart phone and playing it ghetto tate.

the champ

n00b
LOL@ that guy talking on the smart phone and playing it ghetto tate.
I tell you man!!! I luv dat guy already we do dat here a lot u see those pics its not too different from the gaming in cameroon, just that the journalist did not provide arcade feedback which will be included in my own post......

the champ

n00b
Roger Milla or gtfo :tickled:
Hahahahhaha......we support all kinds of teams and countries here ....we wear all kinds of jersey ppersonaly my team is juventus and my idol is Andrea Pirloyou guys have ....very limited views of Africa but you will be surprised to kno life here is not different fron you there ...I think the major difference is in the lifestyle and level of freedom. Here the laws dont rob you of certain rights here we got all you got blackberryz10 ,q10phone 5 samsungs galaxy note etc tablets laptops desktops maybachs ferrari panamera cayenne etc abything you want,erthing you got....the think is if you dont come from a well to do home or a financialy stable home those things will be hard for you...here is not like there where you can easily get a job and buy your stuff its different here till you finish school with a good degree before you can have a nice job....here service is not valued so you can know how to do something but it would not pay you enough. So the youthful population is stuck. Dats why hre very fw people own ps3 and ps4 its too expensive one will rather use that money to invest in something.......so we go to arcades where it has been happenning and is still happenning.........hahahahahaha!!!!!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You can guarantee we will game but can you guarantee our safety? I hear white man flesh is tasty and if we're to be cooked then at least have Ainsley Harriot be your inspiration.
1350190396644.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hahahahhaha......we support all kinds of teams and countries here ....we wear all kinds of jersey ppersonaly my team is juventus and my idol is Andrea Pirloyou guys have ....very limited views of Africa but you will be surprised to kno life here is not different fron you there ...I think the major difference is in the lifestyle and level of freedom. Here the laws dont rob you of certain rights here we got all you got blackberryz10 ,q10phone 5 samsungs galaxy note etc tablets laptops desktops maybachs ferrari panamera cayenne etc abything you want,erthing you got....the think is if you dont come from a well to do home or a financialy stable home those things will be hard for you...here is not like there where you can easily get a job and buy your stuff its different here till you finish school with a good degree before you can have a nice job....here service is not valued so you can know how to do something but it would not pay you enough. So the youthful population is stuck. Dats why hre very fw people own ps3 and ps4 its too expensive one will rather use that money to invest in something.......so we go to arcades where it has been happenning and is still happenning.........hahahahahaha!!!!!

ok bro, maybe 5 years ago your hero was Wesley Sneijder? Haha.