Werejag is everything OK?

jeffslot

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Hi,

I hate to do this because I know that Werejag is a very highly thought of member of these forums, but I do have a slight issue with him. I had a mv1bb board for sale or trade not too long ago. He offered to 'fix' it for me, and I took him up on that offer. Later he informed me that the he couldn't fix the issue (no problem A+ for effort). However, I have been unable to find out from him when I can get my board back. I've tried several times & haven't been responded to.

I guess it is quite possible that I'm just not patient enough, and if that is the case I appologize (It has been several weeks).

Please set me straight werejag. Thanks.

Jeff
:(

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Several weeks is too long to wait for just about anything. Hope you get it resolved.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Werejag is one of the good guys, I'm sure there's no problem that can't be solved here.

jeffslot

Tarma's Gun Polisher
That's what I'm really hoping. Maybe he took a vacation, and forgot about this....

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
Between you board and the 50+ others he is juggling with the FXXIN cheap boards thread. I just think he has his hands full currently. It seems he has had some issues that have domino'ed on him. I have been waiting for 8 MVS boards for quite some time, and don't mind waiting longer, as long as he is still kick'n by the end. Hope that says something for my trust in him.

That's what I'm really hoping. Maybe he took a vacation, and forgot about this....

So it wouldn't be exactly a vacation, but a extra large dose of work.

Stay cool.
-Jeremy

jeffslot

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Actually I don't find that a valid excuse. He contacted me to 'fix' my board, I didn't contact him. I really feel at the very least he should be responding to PM's.

jeffslot

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Still haven't heard back from Werejag, Is there a time frame when this becomes more serious?

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
ok let me get you covered.

i have been kicked hard by life for a bit trying to recover

pm me ill try my fucking best to cover things

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i had to desolder all the wires you had on the board while i tested and tried to fix.

inform me what i should do and ill make snappy

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
im deeply sorry.

pm me you details and ill get this out into mail

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
im waiting on some money to clear and ill fix few refunds and ship mkl

jeffslot

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Still no returned package from Werejag, guys this is getting serious, isn't it?

eric04h

Quiz Detective
wow...reading through this thread..thats just wrong..issues or no issues...as OFFERING to take your board to "fix it"..it becomes his responsibility to send it back to you on time after hes done with it..or at least not too late..not months later. It shouldn't take that long to solder it back together and mail it back out to you..a few hours max? Agreed with everyone else.. This is a serious issue.. I'd be losing it in frustration by this point if that were my board... I really hope you get your board back.

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
im waiting on some money to clear and ill fix few refunds and ship mkl

You still haven't shipped my boards? I paid for shipping on 7/10/08 and after two and a half months you're still holding my boards? I contacted you after 1 month of wait (during which I thought you had shipped) and when you said you had problems I was sympathetic and understanding. Now it's just too much no matter what problems you may have. I would hate to ask Devilredeemed for a refund since this huge delay is really not his fault but I'll have to if you don't ship the damn boards NOW and you'll be responsible for his money loss.

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
Werejag Last Activity: Today 12:08 PM

Still no reply to my PM though :oh_no:

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
He was supposed to send at least 1 forum member's board to me for repairs... I haven't seen any boxes from him yet still.

RJ