Weekly Roundup

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Finally finished Tsushima DC. 108 hours.

That's the longest I've ever played any game.

I started Spider Man PS4 and I think I need to pick something a bit less involved before jumping into another massive game like that.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Switch
Dragon Quest XI - slowly getting my party together, finally made it back to Arboria.

Super Mario 3D World - playing this co-op with the woman, she's in love with the game, I'm more meh it's alright. Some levels can be stressful due to the co-op. There's been a lot of deaths due to a lack of depth perception in jumps.

PS4
Dishonored - never played this, as stealth games aren't my jam usually. Reminds me a lot, and i mean a lot, of bioshock.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Arcade 1up
-Simpsons Bowling - big hit with friends that come over, even 80s golden age gamers!
-SImpsons Arcade
-X men Konami
-Avengers in Galactic Storm
-Ms. Pac Man
-Rompers
-Tower of Druaga - a crude, 1984 early dungeon crawler - worth a look
-Golden Axe, Revenge of Death Adder
-Hurricane pinball

iiRcade
-Night Slashers

Atgames Legends Pinball
-Zaccuria Clown EM
-Arkanoid table

Big Red Multicade
-2 PL TMNT
-Windjammers
-Crossed Swords 2 - Love this one. Never beat the 1st. Like all the variety of characters.
-B. Rap Boys

Switch
-Ghosts and Goblins Resurrection - Was on sale and gave it a try, and was pleasantly surprised.

As an elder gamer, I'm not interested in the new stuff on PS4-5 and Xbox. Not enough time to DL and play 40+ hour games anymore but a JRPG here and there.
Still working on SMT 5 for Switch, but have been too busy lately, I'm about 1/3 through.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Working on completing all the objectives in Mario 3D world (Wii U) with my 5 year old. I could do it in a few hours by myself, but with her in tow it takes a lot longer (but is more fun).

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
1/30/22

Switch
Tetris 99

Genesis
Vapor Trail
Grind Stormer

Xbox 360
Sega Rally Revo (Erased my old progress, Doh!)
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum
Daytona USA

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Borderlands 3

I finally have a character that can solo all content in a reasonable amount of time.

PC Engine, mini & Supergrafx

Splatterhouse
Alien Crush
Daimakumra

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
PS4
Dishonored - never played this in it's heyday, and I'm not quite a fan of stealth based games but this one isn't bad. Almost done, probably beating it today.

Switch
Dragon Quest XI - building a sword of light because why not

Guardian Heroes

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4: FFXII Now in level 99 on trial mode

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am completely addicted with Judgment (PS5). This game is way more fun than I expected.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
K

have you played the Yakuza games as well?
I have played a bit of 1 and some of the later ones, but never got hooked like this one. I like the detective aspect to the game, making it like Ace Attorney in Yakuza setting.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
2/6/22
Switch
Tetris 99

Steam
Fight N Rage

PS4
Arcade Archives Gradius II

Saturn
Batsugun

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
PS4

Spider Man- While at times stunning with solid combat and great voice acting I find a lot to desired when it comes down to actual gameplay. All the sneaking with MJ, awkward QTEs, anything on foot and almost every chase range from boring to outright not fun. The city itself is very impressive but the missions and open map just don't seem as cohesive some other AAA titles, feels kind of disjointed. There's a lot to like but I feel kind of disappointed after finally spending some real time with it.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Lamestation 4 Pro

Minecraft

Xbone X

Borderlands 3
Halo Infinite campaign
Borderlands GotY edition
Ducktales Remastered

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Xbox
Jade Empire - i want to spend more time on games and consoles i don't play as often. I'm liking this Bioware title and the style of it, even if the combat is a bit clunky. Overall I'm having fun

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
2/13/22

Switch
Tetris 99

Saturn
Batsugun Special Version

I think that was it this week

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4: FFXII Now in level 99 on trial mode
Beat lvl 100 yesterday, it was quite tricky trying to learn which of the judges were susceptible to what status effect, and what the correct order to take them down was. In the end I cheesed Zodiark's Final Eclipse, having three Nihopaloas also came in handy. Now I'm done with the game.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
2/20/22

Switch
Tetris 99

Saturn
Batsugun

PS1
Street Fighter Alpha 2

PS2
KOF MI Reg A

NES
Lifeforce

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Borderlands 3 I'm just an addict

Shining Force CD playing through book 1. I'll do book 2 to access books 3 & 4. It's been a while since I've played it.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Finished Spider Man and don't think I liked it enough to bother with the included DLC. It was good but so much of the side missions are a repetitive slog that it really detracted from the overall experience.

Started Batman: Return to Arkham Asylum and it has not aged that well so I don't know how long I'll stick with it.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
On a trip so i brought the switch.

Guacamelee - decent metroidvania, surprised how short it was. Some platforming was challenging, but enjoyable for a plane ride. It's shallow though, not sure if I'd play it again tbh

Celeste - finally getting around to this. I really like the music and platforming, although I'm not sure if the switch joycon sticks are right for the twitch style platforming challenges this asks for. It feels too sensitive, i may just need to get used to it though

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
2/27/22

Switch
Tetris 99

Saturn
Batsugun Special
NBA Jam TE
Special Criminal Investigation

PS2 via PS3
KOF XI

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I finished Judgment (PS5), 71hrs and only 70% complete. I really enjoyed this game and look forward to playing the sequel.

I just started Cyberpunk 2077 with the nextgen patch, while waiting for Elden Ring.

Vintage gaming wise, I just hooked up the 7800 for some Robot Tank, Pressure Cooker, Xevious and Desert Falcon.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I finished Judgment (PS5), 71hrs and only 70% complete. I really enjoyed this game and look forward to playing the sequel.

I just started Cyberpunk 2077 with the nextgen patch, while waiting for Elden Ring.

Vintage gaming wise, I just hooked up the 7800 for some Robot Tank, Pressure Cooker, Xevious and Desert Falcon.
I’d love to have a 7800 just to play Food Fight that game is so much fun.