Watches

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Are you sure it was real? Was this a shop on a cruise ship? I assume most people wearing Rolexes are wearing fakes. Mainly because one of my friends has a really good fake and me and him have started to question (to ourselves) some of the people we know that own them.

He was gift a fake when he was in Australia seeing a family member. He made a comment about his in-laws watch saying something along the lines that he must be rich. So he took him to his stash of fake Rolex’s and gave him one.

We posted it on Reddit and people couldn’t tell if it was fake or not. Honestly the best way is to takeoff the case back and take a picture of the movement.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Probably gone because it's just been discontinued...

Just to clarify, the Air King is still available, although it did have a light design refresh last year - addition of crown guards, dial update, etc. The model @wataru330 shared is indeed the prior model to the refresh.

Yeah, it was low…$7400.

That's basically retail for a new one. It wouldn't be too shocking for a pre-owned Air King as it's not wildly popular and mid $7K range seems about right. It can be had at the Chrono24 cesspool for about that.

But love this piece. Not overly-hyped. Subtle yet classy pilot(esque) watch.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Yes, that model has been discontinued, it'll probably go up

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Everyone should just buy a hesalite speedmaster

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
So you have 2 left hands and the one with the watch looks more feminine?

Spoiler:
Grats & good luck!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Got a new strap for my vintage Rolex today.

20230505-124330.jpg

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
IMG_2972.jpeg
Going to try to change the crystal myself. Order a sapphire crystal to replace the old scratch plastic one .

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I know it's nothing special but this was my Dad's watch. He wore this everyday, even when he was in the hospital. He rejected automatics only wore quartz. This was his favorite brand and favorite watch. R.I.P.

IMG_3174.jpeg

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Had this in the box at the bank for a few years have the original bezel with the after market diamond bezel . might looking to sell or trade for another 2 sub ( saw a black sub used complete with box and paper for 10k cad . People are starting unload luxury watches now .IMG_2986.jpeg