Wanting an MVS For The First Time...

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
So I've been looking at an MVS machine for years. What should I expect? I've been drooling over candy cabs, but I seem to be looking in the wrong places. I'm not really a big fan of wooden cabs. If I can't find a decent candy cab, I guess I'd go for a wood cab, but I'm hoping to find one close to the San Francisco bay area or in the valley? If I had to, I could drive to southern Cali.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
667, crazy, '1' post since 2011 and posts on xmas?! I do hope you find something, I sold 2 neo 25s last year(2013), 1 in phx, and 1 went to s.cal. you should be able to find something. if not, its just a 5 hour trip to the north bay, and that will handle it..

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
There is someone on here in So Cal that has like 1,000,000 cabs, maybe he could sell you one.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
People always comment on the 667. It's nothing to do with THAT! :lolz: I also forgot I already had an account on here, but never used it. Freaky, eh?

There is someone on here in So Cal that has like 1,000,000 cabs, maybe he could sell you one.

Oh? Who might that be? I'm curious to see if he's selling any.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
There were a few on Bay Area Craigslist the last time I looked.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
There were a few on Bay Area Craigslist the last time I looked.

I'm heavily debating between a candy cab and a wooden one. Wood cabs are more common, but I'd like to go with a candy, like a Sega Astro City or something along those lines.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
so.... whats the other acct you peak of, this one, or you have a newer one as well..?!?

This is the only account I have. :3

Sorry, I'm a newbie, so I apologize, as I'm still learning the ropes here.

Last edited: