Want Japanese Import Games? 5 Ways to get them Cheaper & Easier!

senan90

n00b

Great video by Metal Jesus. Awesome tips for you guys if you need advice on getting them cheaper and easier. Rock on!:vik:

Btw, if you wanna support Metal Jesus, sign up for his Patreon for more kick-ass content!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Shut the fuck up and go back to getting pegged by ChubbyJesus.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Damn! What's with all the warm, fuzzy feelings here?! He sure ain't perfect; but, I can't deny enjoying some of the content provided by MetalJesusRocks. Besides, this most recent YouTube video features Chris Kohler...unless, do we also hate Chris Kohler for some perfectly logical and rational reason? :(

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
[video=youtube;3a28HZTI3nM]

Btw, if you wanna support Metal Jesus, sign up for his Patreon for more kick-ass content!

How about first, Metal Jesus can PayPal us money to keep our site running.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Want Japanese Import Games? 5 Ways to get them Cheaper & Easier!

But he needs your help to fix his leaky basement, and John Hancock has a leaky garage (aka his game museum). It’s hard quitting your real job to make videos full time guys.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
goddammitt, stop the planet i want off

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Can't you just type these five ways into the post. I don't want to click on that video. That guy is a weirdo.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Great, let's teach more collectards how to buy from Japan.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I never watch his videos but skipped through this one. Does Metal Jesus just play dumb or does he really not know anything about basic shipping international shipping? This guy kills me. How can someone own so many games yet know so little about them. Dude hardly knows his basic history.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
His fans buy games and send them to him. He is a trash-god of attrition.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Here I thought they were going to shill us their new fake online import gaming website or something. I can't believe you managed to post something worse.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

MJR had to make a patreon to fund fixing his leaky basement, you don't have the funds to help, he is barely surviving as it is!

Kid Fenris

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I never watch his videos but skipped through this one. Does Metal Jesus just play dumb or does he really not know anything about basic shipping international shipping? This guy kills me. How can someone own so many games yet know so little about them. Dude hardly knows his basic history.

I only made it a few minutes into the video. Kohler explaining how to use eBay to MJR in 2019 is the most retarded thing I’ve seen in awhile. What’s eBay? Where is Japan? Are there extra fees? I’m so confused!!

Kohler’s Final Fantasy V book was a good read though. I’d pick up a copy of that to cleanse the palette.