Visco License Obtained by Pixelheart Games

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
for a second, i thought it included a real MVS version of the game. Just for a second. Too much time without any new games for our neogeos

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
for a second, i thought it included a real MVS version of the game. Just for a second. Too much time without any new games for our neogeos
All these fake limited edition carts and packaging make me do a double take whenever I see them on social media. It's like that by design, and it's annoying.

Stop supporting this limited edition shelf clutter.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
It would be cool if Visco licensed their Neo Geo properties to Hamster so they could re-release them as part of the ACA Neo Geo series but who knows what Visco has in their heads when making decisions like this...

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Why not. It looks like original
Quite frankly, the original was in a soft case, with a full size manual, didn’t have the Pixelheart logo all over it, had the SNK logo on the spine instead of “Visco”, etc... There’s so many insert design differences to mention.

Considering this game was officially released in home cart format, and the fact that Pixelheart is French, using Atomikwave/NCI boards, snaplocks... This is a bootleg.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I would buy these if they weren't this expensive. The NCI ones sell for 200 why does pixelheart have to increase the price to double.
I personally like the Joshprod world they do nice releases at decent prices across the board. Only for Neo Geo they are widely expensive

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Not interested in any of these games. While theyre sought after titles, theyre just glorified bootlegs, and ive never been into collecting bootlegs or repros and im not about to start, no matter how nice they package these turds.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I wont lie its tempting, but its still not official and wont mean anything to me. For that id rather download it on my current gen hardware for much less if available.
You don't like modern games for the Mega Drive? Some of them a really good (Tanzer, Xenocrisis, Tanglewood) . These are not bootlegs. Just unlicenced games. You don't have any EA or Tengen games in your collection?

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Yep we know, most members here don't like them. I don't mind but I think they are too expensive. 200 should be right

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I like that JPN BANGBANG BUSTERS insert illustration. It should have been used on the US version as well.
No puzzle de pon?
BB