Valis Complete (PC)

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Anyone have this how can share some solid details. I need solid details to team up with how hard my cock is right now.

Valis Complete

http://shop.himeya.com/products/win_other/valis_complete/valis_complete.html

ME0000462388_1.gif

pack_l.jpg
toku_figur.gif

the Legend of the Soldier Phantasm" of return? A thing is sure, the Japanese distributors placed in their planning of exit certain Valis Complete , scheduled for next 24 June in Japan on the Japanese PC. Published by Bothtec , this compilation will join together the four plays of action worships in their versions PC Engine CD-Rom, left between 1989 to 1992. Created originally by Nihon Telenet , which was a talented editor before being buried in the plays of Pachi-slot (one owes them Gaiares , Arcus Odyssey or El Viento , inter alia), the series of Valis had known to go beyond the concept of the basic action platforms by proposing strong female characters in charisma and a general design to the insane charm, with voices and kinematics. The last two shutters even made it possible to change character in the course of play, an idea, which, at the time, put the players in fright. According to the description, this compilation PC should propose some improvements for the cut-scenes , of pretty packagings and remade handbooks and a figurine of Yuko, principal heroin, of size 3,5 inches. In short, a compilation worship to be made bring back from Japan at the time of the next business trip of your governor

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Liquid Snake said:
I have Valis series on Duo :)
No need PC version

Yeah me too, and more........i'd buy anything :tickled:

I'm missing the Visual Collection.......dont think i'll bother with this available.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Man I haven't played with Yuko Aso and fought Emperor MEGAs and all that shit in years. Used to have them all on the PCE Duo, now it lives on only in my memories. ---Good to see that the franchise hasn't been totally forgotten, though it be cool to see a VALIS 5 in super high res 2-D. Though I never could get into Lena's quest in #4, after Yuko transcended humanity in #3 I dunno, it just kind of went down hill for me.

MERCENARY X99

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Nice there's a Valis, collection for the PC,but all ready have them for my PCE. About the only other, Valis item i wish i could find. Is the Valis visual collection nothing else.