I'm Xacrow I Got The Protos...
I'm Xacrow I Got Your Protos...

I Changed My Website You Be All
Punk Ass Bitches You All Can't Have My Protos

Ackula said:
Now that was funny

WORD! :buttrock:

Last edited:
You fucking idiots, now Xacrow wouldnt release numbers and rest of info for those protos....I am very sorry because this happend but who care... :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
gargoyle_1976 said:
You fucking idiots, now Xacrow wouldnt release numbers and rest of info for those protos....I am very sorry because this happend but who care... :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Oh who gives a fuck. If he's going to be such a proto Jew then I don't want his dirty protos.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I can't believe what I've been missing since I stopped viewing news and rumors.

syringe

Banned
If you idiots actually understood the tempo/politics of the emu scene you would of realized that they would probably of been out in a couple of months and would just relaxed, as harrassing a dumper is only going to delay their release. People like Xacrow aren't used to this kind of place, nor the begging and fagging of people like Billy Pitt, the last thing they want is requests and to be harassed (they're an iffy bunch of fuckers, who usually release shit when they're good and ready, not before). What Kafuin Gaira did probably killled the chance of Xacrow ever releasing the roms, we would of seen them in a few months had this thread not devolved into statements like "Xacrow owes us this and he's an attention whore." The massive begging is against "scene edicate" and would only turn an introvert like that off, and unless his handle happens to be SwampGas he's probably not interested in money, it's more pathetic than that, it's the feeling of power that he has in being the only one who has the roms, once that fades they usually want to share and distribute them.

PS. Proto Jews> Proto Dinkins

As a proto dinkins would of shit on the carts in a cocaine induced fury instead of dumping them.

Stinky-Dinkins said:
Oh who gives a fuck. If he's going to be such a proto Jew then I don't want his dirty protos.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
D-lite and Bobak look like Jesus hanging out with an Irish Priest from the future in that pic.

aria

Former Moderator
StickmanLoser said:
D-lite and Bobak look like Jesus hanging out with an Irish Priest from the future in that pic.

l'LOL, you're right -he does have that Priest look going.

We're actually the stars of a Sci-Fi B-Movie about Jesus returning in a post-apocalyptic future: "Rapture 20XX: Battle Arena Tokyo"

In the movie, the combination of overpollution and oil depletion has led the world into global turmoil. The new world order arises out of those societies who've been able to harness alternative energy: enter the Japanese. Only now the Japanese are no longer into the Pacifist post-WWII "yessir, no sir" attitude. Nope, starting with their activity in early 21st Century Iraq they've gone on to restablish themselves as good ol' fashion fascist military state, with the Emperor (who's line ended when the early 21st Century commoner princess couldn't give an heir) was replaced with the "Shogun of Powah": determined by a great fighting tournament staged every five years. Jesus returned into this strange world to find that his only hope of getting this fast-food, hyper-media society is to take the stage in the great battle arena and win. Having never entered a world martial arts championship, Jesus enlists the help of Fr. Shamus O'Mallory, a tough "black-Irish" priest from the backstreets of Dublin (after all, what race is best known fer tha brawlen'?). Jesus enters the tournament, but can he successfully make his way past all the world's greatest warriors and defeat the current Shogun: Grandmaster Daigoro Suzuki, master of all martial arts?

(amazing what you can come up with when its really late at night and your brain is burned out from writing for six hours)

Last edited:

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
Scanline said:
If you idiots actually understood the tempo/politics of the emu scene you would of realized that they would probably of been out in a couple of months and would just relaxed, as harrassing a dumper is only going to delay their release. People like Xacrow aren't used to this kind of place, nor the begging and fagging of people like Billy Pitt, the last thing they want is requests and to be harassed (they're an iffy bunch of fuckers, who usually release shit when they're good and ready, not before). What Kafuin Gaira did probably killled the chance of Xacrow ever releasing the roms, we would of seen them in a few months had this thread not devolved into statements like "Xacrow owes us this and he's an attention whore." The massive begging is against "scene edicate" and would only turn an introvert like that off, and unless his handle happens to be SwampGas he's probably not interested in money, it's more pathetic than that, it's the feeling of power that he has in being the only one who has the roms, once that fades they usually want to share and distribute them.

As a proto dinkins would of shit on the carts in a cocaine induced fury instead of dumping them.

it's etiquette you fucking idiot and if making me the scapegoat makes you feel better, so be it :rolleyes:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Scanline said:

Now taking bets on how many times scanberg edited this post. Under/Over is 2.5

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Now that's a load of bull right there.

Sorry, but I don't friggin' care about a guy who uses some protos to boost his ego.

The mp3 xacrow posted a link to is the saddest shit I've ever heard and seen - kiddie-style "na na na na naa naa!" with hip hop beats just to get his "point" across? Can it get even more embarrassing and ridiculous?! I gots da protos, blah blah?! Ya gots some brain cells missing, xacrow mate, that's what your problem is.

Man, this is the craziest shit I've seen in ages, and I don't give a flying fart on this guy, his protos and the fact that he gets wood if he finds out that he has something others want but cannot get without his Proto Humpin' Majesty's permission.

The scene these days...! :rolleyes:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
Now that's a load of bull right there.

Sorry, but I don't friggin' care about a guy who uses some protos to boost his ego.

The mp3 xacrow posted a link to is the saddest shit I've ever heard and seen - kiddie-style "na na na na naa naa!" with hip hop beats just to get his "point" across? Can it get even more embarrassing and ridiculous?! I gots da protos, blah blah?! Ya gots some brain cells missing, xacrow mate, that's what your problem is.

Man, this is the craziest shit I've seen in ages, and I don't give a flying fart on this guy, his protos and the fact that he gets wood if he finds out that he has something others want but cannot get without his Proto Humpin' Majesty's permission.

The scene these days...! :rolleyes:

Psssst hey

yeah you, come over here

The xacrow account is a fake :)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Yes, the one he logged in with HERE.

Website -> Email -> you'll get a "nice" reply.

Just try it. :annoyed:

(and no, I was NOT "begging" of course... the proto is in different hands now.).

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
um tak check the url where the xacrow.mp3 was hosted from. hope this clears things up for you.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I don't have time to read through the entire thread so please forgive me if the following has already been mentioned.

Take a look at the proto list:

http://unibios.free.fr/xacrow/unrelease.txt

It mentions Ninja Gaiden II by Tecmo as an unreleased / proto Neo-Geo game? What the hell? If any of this is true, I feel cheated big time! :(

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
NeoLord said:
I don't have time to read through the entire thread so please forgive me if the following has already been mentioned.

Take a look at the proto list:

http://unibios.free.fr/xacrow/unrelease.txt

It mentions Ninja Gaiden II by Tecmo as an unreleased / proto Neo-Geo game? What the hell? If any of this is true, I feel cheated big time! :(

I looked at that list and I can honestly say that not one of those games piques my interest in even the slightest.

BLAH!

P.S. This thread might have been the greatest in this board's history.. it had everything in it.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
I hate to dredge this post up again, but I missed it the first time around. Did we ever find out more about these prototypes? Whether or not this guy actually had them, had roms of them, or was just given pictures of them to post? Did he ever give out the NGH numbers for these?

While getting the roms would be nice (and I seriously doubt thats going to happen), I'm just happy there is more information about these now. Especially Sunshine/Block Paradise which is been my 'Neo Geo Prototype Obsession' for quite some time now. I'm hoping that someday these prototypes make out to the rest of us, but for now these pictures will have to do I guess.

Tempest

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Interesting. I don't think I ever heard of King of Athletes before, too bad there are no pictures. I did notice that Neo Pool Masters which is one of the prototypes that the NGF people claimed to have (although I think they were full of crap anyway).

So now we probably know the identities of at least one of the three unknown early prototype games (12, 13,14). One must be Magic Master, but where do Treasure of the Caribbean and King of Athletes fit in? There are no more gaps in the list for them? Maybe they never had numbers assigned or the numbers were reassigned?

Tempest

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
And that's EXACTLY the problem we have here!

Tempest said:
So now we probably know the identities of at least one of the three unknown early prototype games (12, 13,14). One must be Magic Master, but where do Treasure of the Caribbean and King of Athletes fit in? There are no more gaps in the list for them? Maybe they never had numbers assigned or the numbers were reassigned?

Tempest

Tempest...your post is actually quite excellent and it simply begs to be acknowledged. :confused: :conf: :confused: The actual scenario is that our already complex situation just got more complicated.

The first screenshots posted by Xacrow contained only the title screens of the games. Furthermore, I suppose by order of some bad karma, Magic Master was the ONLY shot withOUT the copyright year displayed. So with that limited information, I logically assumed that one of the long lost 3 had finally been discovered. At the time, this was actually the most significant and most important contribution which came as a result of those postings. So I thought.

With the second posting of screenshots, Xacrow made the addition of in-game shots (in most cases) to the games, as well as made public a very helpfull and interesting list of "test" (proto) titles. It was then determined based on the "modern" look of the in-game shot of Magic Master...coupled with the 1997 date documented next to it on the "test" list...that our initial theory was incorrect. Rather it would seem that Magic Master was a more recent unreleased title, and sadly NOT one of the long lost 3 titles.

Now, after Xacrows THIRD posting of proto related pics & info, we are plunged even further into confusion as Treasure of the Carribean is now visually confirmed to possibly have been yet another previously unknown neo geo proto. (I won't discuss King of Athletes because a...we already knew about it from several other sources and b...without any screenshots, it is no closer to being considered as a possible proto then Magician Lord 2 is)

The point is that the damn games just DON'T FIT on the list. We simply don't have holes to fill in the circa 1994 or circa 1996 sections. If anything, we are already bursting at the seams in those time periods and can barely even support what we already have. Quite literally to the point that we are now doubting titles such as QP and Karate Ninja sho as well as considering re-settling Last Odyssey and Pair Pair Wars. In english, as a result of this latest information we are thankfull that we now know more, but we are frustrated that we now doubt what we knew before! :spock:

The truth is that yet again, for the third time now mind you, we are left with the SAME PROBLEM every time Xacrow posts...we need the NGH numbers for the games that he has. Getting those 4 NGH numbers will "SOLIDIFY" 4 of our "floaters" which will in and of itself be obviously extremely usefull, but will also then in turn help our placement of the remaining titles since they will now be severely limited as to where they can fit chronologically.

Theres no rocket science to the master list. It is simple deductive reasoning which can be and IS fascilitated with each and every step of progress we make. 60 seconds of Xacrows time with either the unibios on his emulator or the debug on his console would get us more then halfway towards solving the puzzle. But apparently Xacrow has more then enough time to scan old magazine pictures, watermark them, and then email them to be posted...but he does not have enough time to take 60 seconds to check and then relay to us four little 3-digit numbers. Does that make any sense to anyone?...eh...especially YOU Razoola!?

:kekeke: :shame: :kekeke:
Billy Pitt

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Additional Afterthoughts

;)
I just wanted to add that when you really get down to it, Xacrow's reluctancy to divulge the game code numbers is absolutely ridiculous! Were not asking Xacrow for launch codes for intercontinental thermonuclear missile rockets! These are not top secret military secret launch codes! The game code numbers are MEANINGLESS to "SNK", not that it would matter anyhow even if for some silly reason they were, seeing as they are out of the neo-geo business all together.

I just gotta say, I don't know who looks more immature...ME for embarrassing myself by begging Xacrow for these numbers, or Xacrow for making an ass out of himself by not giving them out.
:angry: :rolleyes: :buttrock:
(but hey at least I am sane enough to recognize and admit this here)

...and but even worse then that...!!!...!!!...

I don't know who's cRaZiEr...ME for offering Xacrow an insane amount of money for JUST the numbers!!!...or Xacrow for actually turning it down!!!???!!!
:lol: :make_fac: :kekeke:

Billy Pitt

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I can't wait to find out what those code numbers are

fuck ever playing the game

that's for wankers