updated for sale thread w/ NEW pics sf4 egret 3 cvs2 ect

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Man, whoever bought one should buy two, you know this is it, the ultimate setup for JVS and current gen.

Yes Boss!

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Too rich for my blood. I wish I could have though. My plan is to still get an Egret II down the line but this seemed like a pretty sexy unit. Thanks prosper1ne for all the help!

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
cab has been picked up. other cab pending payment until otherwise posted. pm with interest

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I'm itching crazy right now, but I gotta stay still man, I got two New Astros coming and I have to stay put, otherwise I'd have bought both man!

I think what I'm gonna do now to stay with the sega theme is get me two Blast Cities after I settle with the New Astros.

Don't know why I'm sharing but what the hell why not, this EIII cab desrves a lot of attention and constant bumps.

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
both cabs sold! thanks to all who showed interest!

almost ready for shipment!

w.jpg

dreamcast vga cord. ive got 1 spare left. $25

h1-1.jpg

dreamcast console comes with power lead. ive got 1 spare left. $40

h3.jpg

here we have some very high quality dc controller mods by hauraman at arcade controls. you wont find much nicer. you use these to get the controls situated when connecting a dreamcast in your cab. ive got a set of madcatz and a set of originals. the buyer gets their pic. ill keep the remaining set. im now asking $70.

h2.jpg

h10.jpg

awsd 1L6b cp w/ card reader harness $60 + shipping

PANELATW.jpg

more to come!

Last edited: