*Updated* Assorted junk, CPS2, , DS, battle garrega..... Added Supergun

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Clearing out some stuff that doesnt get used enough these days. Prices include shipping in the continental US. If you think my prices are off feel free to shoot me an offer.
Grey asia SFZero 2 A and B boards battery replaced in 2015 so could use a new one soon $220

AV famicom console, comes with 2 dogbones and original power supply, aftermarket AV cable $80 *sold*

Nintendo 2ds, comes with carrying case, Mariokart 7 downloaded and loose carts of Pokemon sun and pokemon alpha sapphire $90

Snes classic, CIB but missing HDMI cable $55 *Sold*

Sega Saturn Battle Garrega complete $150

Hori Mini n64 controller, Green $80

N64 Mario party loose cart $25

MVS 161 in 1 $45 *sold*

https://s1211.photobucket.com/user/joecommando/library/neo geo

Blast city supergun, I bought from these very forums several years back, comes with CPS2 kick harness. I'm in the process of importing a couple Candy cabs from Yaton so I don't need this anymore. Only the S-video works on this thing, the RGB does not. $600 *Traded to NeoDogg*

Pics

Last edited:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Picked up a PCB in person from Joe a bit ago. Was kept in very nice shape. If I had any need for his current wares I'd snap it up.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Picked up a PCB in person from Joe a bit ago. Was kept in very nice shape. If I had any need for his current wares I'd snap it up.

Thanks man! I remember you were the one that bought the UN squadron board from me :D