Unported Playlist Part 6 - the Unportening

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon
Since I can't edit the last thread and I missed you guys...have a SNK ripoff!

Still not sure how IGS didn't get the shit dued out of them by SNK but I am cool with it

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon

and now...Ski Champ. Wish I had room in my house for one of these

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon

Blade Master. Awesome game...wants to mug you for your quarters

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon

Gaiapolis. The rare arcade beat em up / rpg hybrid genre

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon

Solar Assault. Love this game but damn is it hard/expensive to find as a pcb

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS,
Played The Punisher last night and finished Scully off by jump-throwing a knife right into his neck. This was the game that made me love beat em ups when I was a kid

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon

Little known fact is Namco invented the Peloton bike in the 90s lolol

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon
Played The Punisher last night and finished Scully off by jump-throwing a knife right into his neck. This was the game that made me love beat em ups when I was a kid
its a great genre and the 90s were the best time for them

KGRAMR

Overtop Pathfinder

Blade Master. Awesome game...wants to mug you for your quarters
I swear that Blade Master was made by the In the Hunt/Metal Slug team due to the graphical style but the game doesn't have a staff roll but, what the hell do I know XD. BTW, I'm a fan of your old M2 videos so keep the good content up!

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon
I swear that Blade Master was made by the In the Hunt/Metal Slug team due to the graphical style but the game doesn't have a staff roll but, what the hell do I know XD. BTW, I'm a fan of your old M2 videos so keep the good content up!
More M2 stuff coming soon ;)

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon

one of the most fun arcade multiplayer games I rarely ever hear mentioned

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon

forget Sonic R...Armadillo Racing is where it's at! Oh and Aqua Jet lol

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon

Just another awesome arcade game that Sega never ported home...a tail as old as time

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV

a Capcom superscaler game on Sega hardware? SO weird

This game rules. My crown jewel PCB. I was a mark for three things in the 90s: F1, wrasslin’, and Capcom arcade games. Two outta three ain’t bad-lol.

Would love to own nomaclature for this game; doubt much if any survived the loketests.

The controls get a bad rap by some…do you even Auto Modelesta tho? *That* game is like trying to steer a 🥌 Curling Stone.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
awbacon is a national treasure. You're doing God's work. I never expected anyone to bring so many prototypes and vaporware games out of obscurity. Keep up the amazing work bro.

awbacon

Mizuki's Demon
awbacon is a national treasure. You're doing God's work. I never expected anyone to bring so many prototypes and vaporware games out of obscurity. Keep up the amazing work bro.
haha aww thanks. Don't worry...a shit ton more are coming. I'll never stop...unless I get bored. Not bored yet.

I just wish I could get to a Patreon / ad revenue point where I could JUST do this. Isn't that the dream though? lol