Unported Playlist...all the unported arcade game videos moving forward

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Maybe I should have been smarter and not started this on Easter lol

But have some Rastan Saga III with your ham...or lamb! Whatever your Easter meet of choice is

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
And yes I know technically it came out on a Taito compilation in japan for PS2. But that’s rare, expensive, and doesn’t let me talk about Rastan haha

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

I’m starting to think Sega is allergic to money and making their fan base happy

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Great video, man. It's my dream to get a Scud Race cab one of these days. Easily my favorite arcade racer. I downloaded the Super Model emulator a couple years ago and dip in for some Scud Race and Daytona 2 every so often. They run SO well. Which GUI do you use for it? I've always ran from the command line.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Great video, man. It's my dream to get a Scud Race cab one of these days. Easily my favorite arcade racer. I downloaded the Super Model emulator a couple years ago and dip in for some Scud Race and Daytona 2 every so often. They run SO well. Which GUI do you use for it? I've always ran from the command line.

I can’t remember what GUI it was, but it was easy as hell. Honestly easier than installing some actual PC games haha

I haven’t seen a cab in years. I see Daytona all over, but no Scud Race or Daytona 2 any more

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Daytona 2 is the best man...Was the first cab i bought!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Batrider. Or Armed Police Batrider if you want to be formal about it. Surprised M2 hasn’t ported this one yet. At least Tatsujin Oh is coming soon

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Another Sega fail. Unported. On a pcb that breaks if you even look at it the wrong way

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Admittedly I am a sucker for light gun games as it's up there as my favorite genre of arcade games, but damn this needs a port. Especially since it uses such a crazy gun that, if you can even find one for sale, will run you near to $400 for one

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

What do you get if you add Dolphins into Metal Slug?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Bubble Memories! Taito's best game they just refused to give us outside of weird japanese compilations and korean exclusive PC releases

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Further proof Sega hates us and doesn’t want us to be happy

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Actually this is yet another proof that Sega hates itself. Easy mistake to make, though. :lolz:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Yeah RODA was an awesome game, Such a shame!
Re-releasing it would of been a better anniversary surprise than that bloody GG micro!!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Demolish Fist. Such a weird game. Throw a car? Yeah cool go for it. Beat up an enemy with a croquet mallet that sounds like a dogs squeaky toy? Got that too

Love the game. Still don’t quite understand it

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Never seen that before, Looks nuts lol

The controls look a bit Janky though, But to be fair I have never played a 3D beat em up with good controls so cant begrudge it for that.

Will defo check it out :)

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Never seen that before, Looks nuts lol

The controls look a bit Janky though, But to be fair I have never played a 3D beat em up with good controls so cant begrudge it for that.

Will defo check it out :)

Yeah the controls are as good as 3D beat em up controls get. The animations are a bit iffy so that sometimes makes the controls look rough but they really aren’t too bad

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Yeah the controls are as good as 3D beat em up controls get. The animations are a bit iffy so that sometimes makes the controls look rough but they really aren’t too bad

Well I will defo give it a try, never really dabbled with atomiswave stuff tbh.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Couldn’t edit my title on the old thread any longer so let’s roll with a pt 2.

Cheating today. LA Machineguns got a Wii port. It’s a bit garbage and it goes for well over $100 now so I’m pretending it doesn’t exist. Well I say it exists then say to ignore it.

But I do love La Machineguns. Wish Sega would give us a third game in this pseudo franchise

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

What needs to be said about Ninja Baseball Bat Man? So weird. So amazing. Just totally crazy

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

I am not a huge anime fan but I've always loved Lupin. This is probably the only game featuring him worth playing...and it's an awesome game at that!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

It’s just Point Blank with a car. And that’s why I love it

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Gotta love arcade games with executables that work on windows lol