UNIVERSE BIOS v4 is now free.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Hey Razoola, I've never installed an Unibios but I still want to thank you for the incredible work you've done (and for the free download! Maybe it's time to put it to the test... the PICKnMIX option sounds great) ;)

CheapNeoGeo

Kula's Can,
Raz thank you for the support you have shown to the community. I hope everything is well with you.

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Thanks Razoola, it seems a long time ago when you saved us all from sending our SSVS home carts back to SNK for a fix.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
This is great and all, but bittersweet considering the circumstances.

More than anything I hope your health is/will be improving.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Thanks Raz for all you've done!!

Maybe sometime in the future we can talk you into a Indiegogo campaign or Patreon for more updates. Just saying.. :glee:

PSICODROMO

Crazed MVS Addict
Raz , thanks for all your support to neo geo community during all these years. I hope you can come back with us again.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey brother, hope you're feeling better. A lot of us have been a little concerned about you since October when you said you haven't been feeling well. Stay strong and healthy during this pandemic, and thanks for everything you do.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Razoola what you created was a fantastic addition to the Neo Geo and I applaud you and others like you with this type of talent. I hope should things change for you down the road that you resume your work if you choose to do so. In the interim know that you have made a difference for so many of us in unlocking so much more fun and potential in the Neo Geo.

Thank you.

Big Shoutout to you Raz, already have your unibios in all my consoles but thanks for your work!!! Really Appreciated!!

Fygee

20 Year Member
Question regarding chip upgrades. On the JammaX site, it states to contact Raz, but on the UniBIOS website it states that we'd need access to an EPROM reader to perform the upgrade.

Is there anyone performing an upgrade where I can send the chip in the mail the old fashioned way?

Fygee

20 Year Member
That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Thanks for everything Raz, let me know how it feels to be a living legend!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Thanks for everything, Raz. I honestly can't imagine going back to playing Neo Geo without UNIBIOS. I have one in my Omega, one in my CD, and somewhere out in the woods Poppy has my old big red with one in there.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Raz I hope you’re well.
And thank you very much for this!
It’s very generous.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thank you for all the hard work and contributing so much to the community over the years!

KyRol

n00b
UNIBIOS for NeoGeo is a huge, titanic work investment into very bad treated systems. UNIBIOS have so many unique features, it can help do diagnose and check a lot of issues. No other system have so feature rich possibilities which seriously helps make gold from garbage. I dubt that we ever see such commitment to work into any piece of technology any further. By the way is possible to make dump of backup RAM using PC-2-NEO or anything else?

Last edited: