UniBios Mini-Marquee and Template

Co Attican

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Please note EVERYTHING in this image was made from scratch. And I'll tell ya, the box of arrows under the joystick was no picnic. I had no choice but to make it all, I couldn't find anything that was high enough quality. The only changes I'm going to make are the UniBios controls, as I am sure once I see how all the menus are set up I'll want to list fast ways to get to certain parts.

As requested I will make a template for all to use but I'll have to merge some layers as each button is two layers on it's own; color and black edge. File size would get very big if I don't. I'll prob stick them all together and just make a grey button that people can place over the colored ones incase some of the buttons aren't used. I took out the memorycard manager for mine because my PCB doesn't support one but the template will have it in there. Plus you'll be able to change the text in it & this way people can cutomize it any way they want. I'll be putting it in psd format, so I hope you all have photoshop. Hopefully I can put it up this weekend when the server I use is back on, I'll have to add the memory card keys back into the text.

Last edited:

Co Attican

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Here are the templates!

Finally they are here! Not only did I make a mini-marquee template for the UniBios but also one for games. You can download them both here. Remember you will need photoshop to edit them.

This is a preview of the final versions you will get. (first background is clear, not grey)
mm_prev.jpeg

Last edited:

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
Nicely done, I may just have to have that unibios one printed.. :buttrock:

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Start+A+B+C ?
I didn't know that one, I always do just Start + Select (or Coin), more convenient to me... You might want to list both shortcuts.

Edit: Never mind, I guess you just wanted an "MVS only" type thing. No select button on cabs.

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
Hmkay said:
Never mind, I guess you just wanted an "MVS only" type thing. No select button on cabs.

... unless you have a multi-slot cabinet, and then you damn well better have a select button. (You don't want to wait for those eyecatches to cycle through, after all...)

Co Attican

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hmkay said:
Start+A+B+C ?
I didn't know that one, I always do just Start + Select (or Coin), more convenient to me... You might want to list both shortcuts.

Edit: Never mind, I guess you just wanted an "MVS only" type thing. No select button on cabs.
Well multi game cabs do have a sel. button but these are templates that you can edit the text so you can change it if you want.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Okay, right. I'm not familiar with cabs, never noticed or used a select button on any. But I knew you could switch between games pressing Select, I do on my supergun... o_O

tenfresh

Mega Shock!!,
Does anyone have this file? Link has gone dead and I'd love to track it down for myself and to repost for others!